Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

I think it may be possible to squeeze a bit more dmg/meter from the combos in the video, since most of them were done on carl who isn't exactly the best combo dummy.

Plus the ability to cancel chain pulls really early is very neat.

Hazama: we (still) in there !

I think it may be possible to squeeze a bit more dmg/meter from the combos in the video, since most of them were done on carl who isn't exactly the best combo dummy.

Plus the ability to cancel chain pulls really early is very neat.

Hazama: we (still) in there !

Something tells me Hazama is going to be really strong. I looked at his combos and the potential was there. His chain ins are harder to anti-air now. Goddamn... that's a pretty good change.

Is it just me, or do Hazama's corner combos do more damage? And all of his combos look way easier execution wise. Sadly, scrubs might start picking him up. This game strains to make combos beginner friendly, lol.

Also, his chain confirms being harder to AA. Looks like the only real nerf he had was 6C proration. We won't see 8k combos anymore. But we'll see a bunch of practical and easy 3.5-6k combos in the corner. Watch out for the new Hazama!

Also, his chain confirms being harder to AA. Looks like the only real nerf he had was 6C proration. We won't see 8k combos anymore. But we'll see a bunch of practical and easy 3.5-6k combos in the corner. Watch out for the new Hazama!

The chains being harder to AA will most likely be up to what AA is used, seeing as being able to get a head invulnerable AA out (like Ragna or Makoto's 6A) earlier might make it easier to AA chains, seeing as they would just ignore the hit box moving at them.

Also, I perfer him having practical 6K instead of "I have a hundred meter, and I just hitconfirmed. gg's".

This is only the beginning, gentlemen. Better combos have yet to come. Remember when we thought Buppa's combos were broke and cool? Me neither since it's shit now.

Also, I perfer him having practical 6K instead of "I have a hundred meter, and I just hitconfirmed. gg's".

Welp, that lasted all of 5 days.

Welp, that lasted all of 5 days.

Even Hazama couldn't keep a straight face after saying "It's OK, my damage is more normal now". He had to let it out at some point.

So, I'm trying the tk loop but I can't seem to pick up the opponent after the tkj214B.

Anyone got it working?