Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

And you two were obviously not on at the time when the only rips were the youtube rips until much later that night when the entire thing was uploaded. The multiupload link wasn't up at the time (the guy took like 5 hours to go eat breakfast or some shit)

Corset's theme is the best

The fedora thread is never truly silent.

It's just off somewhere fapping to its own awesomeness.

^^^^

I'm assuming this is the state of the fedora thread... Someone get some tissues!

Hello I am new to blazblue and am trying to learn hazama because hes just badass. Altho sometimes I feel my ragna(spent 5 mins in training with him) is better because all I have to do is like 5B, 5C, 5D for 2000+ damage whereas with hazamas I gotta do a 20-30 hit combo, but screw ragna hes nooby. Although in my couple months of playing the game I don't think I've actually run into another hazama online who could pull off his full combos yet.

Also I bring cookies:

chocolate-chip-cookies-480.jpg

Now, as I was saying before hello.

On a scale of one to America, how scrubby am I for using 5B 3C 214D~C 5C j.Cx5 j.Cx5 j.214B as my combo of choice? (It's because I haven't learned that other better one yet. This guy's combos are hard!)

Also how do you guys adjust BnBs when you start them with 5D~D j.2C, land, rest of stuff?

5D~D>j.2C>3C>214D~C>5C>2C>4D~A>4D~D>j.Cx5>JC>j.Cx5>j.214B

Or when tryin to really confuse people try and angle yourself to land infront of them to land 3C when they're guarding high for a j.2C

On a scale of one to America, how scrubby am I for using 5B 3C 214D~C 5C j.Cx5 j.Cx5 j.214B as my combo of choice? (It's because I haven't learned that other better one yet. This guy's combos are hard!)

Also how do you guys adjust BnBs when you start them with 5D~D j.2C, land, rest of stuff?

That's probably around East Coast a.k.a. try harder.