Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

So what's going on over in this section of Dustloop, guys?

Dacid and WC still suck? Glad to see nothings changed~

Whether MK has a plot or not is largely moot IMO. Especially considering most people place higher importance on how many quarts of blood spew from severed extremities during Fatalities (not that I'm dissing it mind you, MK9 is sick).

Hazama's CS2 combos are making me SO hype. And I'm glad Mizuchi Rekkazan is showing up in BnB's, it's such a cool Distortion, and I almost NEVER use it in CS1 (unless I'm trolling xD).

So the DLC is rumored to come out monday? I wanna take the new Hazama into the lab already

P.S Mk9 has a shitty netcode

Well, Psn still down... Haven't played any bb due to that.

On an unrelated note 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors is amazing...

Yeah, I have to. I'll do it sometime this week. Any reason why? Between two 30 minute Hazama tutorial vids, i'd figure most people would have everything they need. I've figured out new shit watching them.

Also this should be in the QnA thread.

Oh, my bad. I had that thread open in another tab, must have entered the text in the wrong tab. Back to Top Hats and Fedoras, moonwalkin' and 6C loopin'

Wow really?

Edit: Dammit still not out for PS3 yet. You 360 users enjoy it for now. We'll get it 2 days from now :v:

RIP Zaneiga. We hardly knew ye.

Pfft what are you smoking xD!? RIP? A raw Zaneiga guarantees A meterless 5k combo gaining 40-50% heat... If anything the move is better now xD

Oh, yeah... and fuck sony >_<, Though i still do not regret trading my 360 for a psp :\

Wut. Zaneiga is buffed to hell now. I think you meant R.I.P to 3C. It hardly matters cause it gets rid of Hazama auto pilots. CH 3C is also tons better than CS1.

Does 3c have a low profile? Already has great range. Wouldn't surprise me as this character feels like they've combined random godlike properties onto every move.