Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

you mean link dashes, haz has no dash cancels :(

Oh and learn to use command grab, that shits gdlk had it go through a houtenjin today :D

I felt so derp after I posted that, cos I realized that It doesn't interrupt a move. Nevertheless, there is much dashing.

Friggin' trying to link d.6C after Jabaki is getting me murdered. I swear that's like his hardest link. 623D j.6D is easier than 236D 6C.

Friggin' trying to link d.6C after Jabaki is getting me murdered. I swear that's like his hardest link. 623D j.6D is easier than 236D 6C.

Try to link in corner :

throw > delay > 5C > 2C > TK 214B > 2B > ...

You'll miss your jabaki > 6C xD

Just input 66(hold it)C.

Try to link in corner :

throw > delay > 5C > 2C > TK 214B > 2B > ...

Why do that?

6B+C 66C 66 3C 236D 66C 66 5C2C4DD JC5 J214B

DMG:3063 HG:55

There's also another one that requires 3C>214D~C>66>5C>... and does aobut 700more dmg, but it feels character specific/linking 214D~C is as gay as it gets.

Anyway, what's up with BBCS1 Hakumen matchups threads being in the Hazama forum archive? lol

I saw Zakiyama do this vs Matsu a long time ago. Was wondering if throw > delay > 5C > 2C > TK 214B > 3C > 236D > 5C > 2C > 214B# could work since 5C isn't character specific anymore.

What? That's like his easiest link. I know your problem though. You're trying to dash and then press 6C. You have to do a mini dash and 6C will carry forward the dash. Not sure if you're following me but for example, Zidane's example earlier: Like the 2a or 5B dash after his command grab.

It's that kinda dash.

Its all just comes down to practice, practice, PRACTICE.

This is the truth. A few hours yesterday and today, and I'm already developing new bad habits <3

I know how to do it. Basically it looks like Hazama is moonwalking. The problem is that it's not consistent when I'm not close to corner, i.e. when I do AA 6D 4D 623 d.5C 6C d.3C 236D d.6C etc.

What? That's like his easiest link. I know your problem though. You're trying to dash and then press 6C. You have to do a mini dash and 6C will carry forward the dash. Not sure if you're following me but for example, Zidane's example earlier: Like the 2a or 5B dash after his command grab.

It's that kinda dash.

That is far from being an easy link. It's actually one of Hazama's more difficult ones. You have to input 66C, and yeah, it's a moonwalk motion. Almost impossible to be consistent with online, even with the slightest lag.

... I do it all the time online. I dunno. Maybe I got used to the moonwalk since CS1. It's definitely easier than the dash 6C after j.6D <_<

Although... I've actually landed j.6DD > 66C every single time online so far. j.6D link is much easier than it was in CS1.

btw Eclipse. Add me so we can spar sometime :3

Is it me or Arakune got a pretty gay hitbox?

I've got to do the 214D~C pretty close to him (if not point blank) so that the jakou grab him.

Delay the Jakou more, and it should usually catch him. Make sure you're delaying the 6D~A, 4D~A, and j.7D~A as well.

I need to work on my mirrors, why can't I find any other good Haz players on this side of the US of A?

We could have at it, bro. Haz mirror is probably one of the few matchups I know pretty well :V

My favorite thing to do is let them fly in on block and 5a. It confuses them, so they keep trying.

My favorite thing to do is let them fly in on block and 5a. It confuses them, so they keep trying.

It still confuses the hell outta me, Anti airing haz from a blocked chain... It eludes me how exactly it works >_<

Well since we don't have a combo thread I figured I'd post this up here to get some input on it.

Corner combo, first d.6C puts Haz in the corner

Forward/Back Throw > d.3C > 236236B > 214D~C > d.6C > d.5C(1) > 6C > d.5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > d.5C > 2C > j.Cx5 > j.214B

Dmg: 4646 HG: 51

Seems like an ok way to spend 50 meter to me since it all coming back to you in the end. It also keeps the damage from mixup some what decent (lil more than 300 dmg difference from 6A starter).

Dunno if this was already a common knowledge thing or not just thought I'd toss it out there.

Well since we don't have a combo thread I figured I'd post this up here to get some input on it.

Corner combo, first d.6C puts Haz in the corner

Forward/Back Throw > d.3C > 236236B > 214D~C > d.6C > d.5C(1) > 6C > d.5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > d.5C > 2C > j.Cx5 > j.214B

Dmg: 4646 HG: 51

Seems like an ok way to spend 50 meter to me since it all coming back to you in the end. It also keeps the damage from mixup some what decent (lil more than 300 dmg difference from 6A starter).

Dunno if this was already a common knowledge thing or not just thought I'd toss it out there.

why spend the meter? you can dash under them by just using 214d-c normally. plus less proration then adding houtenjin

why spend the meter? you can dash under them by just using 214d-c normally. plus less proration then adding houtenjin

Yay posting that already seems to have payed off then :)

Now with the 214D~C I'm assuming it has to go FT/BT > d.3C > 214D~C, my problem here is that I can't seem to get the d.6C to turn around for the hit and I can't seem to charge long enough for 214D~C(2) to get them higher.

Is it possible I'm just rushing the d.6C or can the 214D~C actually be charged to level 2 for the higher knock up?