Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

So is there going to be a Hazama CS2 combo thread anytime soon?

Eventually probably. In the meantime, that 30 min Haz tutorial will catch you up

Eventually probably. In the meantime, that 30 min Haz tutorial will catch you up

well im already caught up and stuff, its just nice to have though. so its more I just want to see it written in one thread just to see how it looks. im weird...

It so happens that I made a transcript for one of the videos I saw on youtube yesterday. I think you can find it on jourdal's channel if you search for CS2 Hazama Tutorial. It's about 20 minutes long and is split up into 2 parts (one of 15 mins and one of 5 mins). Can't access youtube here at work, so can't give a link for the moment.

I can't guarantee that my combo list is 100% correct, though it fixes some things that were shown wrong in the bottom part of the screen in the vid itself ;). I also haven't added yet if a combo is corner specific or not, but I can do that easily this evening. it should maybe also be structured a little better and more logical. it's now in the order that was shown in the vid. There's also a combo that's character specific and I know it works on tager, but not sure about the other character. It's about 4.5 word pages long. Some of the combos are a little stupid because it's just another starter into the same combo, I should filter those out probably.

Anyone has a suggestion what to do with it ? I don't know what the plans are for a combo thread, maybe someone is working on it as I'm writing it and I don't want to get in their way if so :)

Anyone has a suggestion what to do with it ? I don't know what the plans are for a combo thread, maybe someone is working on it as I'm writing it and I don't want to get in their way if so :)

Well, for the combos that have different starters, just show both starters in the same combo. i.e 5B/5C> 236236B>etc.

Maybe PM zidane ask if he's working on something right now, if not, if its cool that you make the thread or whatever. then later down the line Zidane can do whatever with it.

It'll be done soon. If not, we'll band together in the Brotherhood of the Traveling Fedora and make one. Have no fear gents.

Trying to play Hazama in netplay is like eating a bag of dicks. I may have to give Platinum some serious play just so I have someone to play online.

Trying to play Hazama in netplay is like eating a bag of dicks. I may have to give Platinum some serious play just so I have someone to play online.

The netcode's actually much better since CS2 was implemented. At least where I am, so I have no trouble with combos, pressure, etc.

Netplay provides grotesque amounts of sadness with just a pinch of salt thrown in.

lol I feel you, man. But... sledge hammer is just too boss. THAT SHIT BEATS EVERYTHING.

I kept trying to Houtenjin/j.2C your random sledges but getting nothing. Sledged 5D > command throw is also super boss but impossible to do online as well.

The netcode's actually much better since CS2 was implemented. At least where I am, so I have no trouble with combos, pressure, etc.

It probably just feels worse because instead of it being "oh I lost the last hit of my second j.C rep thanks to lag whatever" it's "oh I lost everything that combos from a FC Houtenjin". Also I feel like Arcana Heart has better netcode in general.

I was saying the netcode's good. Never perfect. But I had one 4.0 match, where the timing was just as good as training. I loved that match so much.

Holy shit that was quite possibly the coolest blazblue video i've seen in a long time.

I can't watch it cause I forgot my Nico Nico username. I know my email address but I dunno what the title of the Nico Nico registration was to search for my username. =(

Edit: nvm I'm an idiot. I forgot it uses email address and not username :psyduck: