Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

I think 6A [5A 5B 66]x 4 5C 2C 3C 236D 5D-D j.214B against Hakumen might be my new favorite combo. So stylish~

I have about half the video transcribed. I'll post it up later today.

Holy god, 5 x 6C on rachel hahaha XD

So trollin'

There's a lot of stylish combo but the one with j.D > j.D > 6D is not what we can trully call optimized XD

A very nice video, the guy in it is a hell of a player

I think 6A [5A 5B 66]x 4 5C 2C 3C 236D 5D-D j.214B against Hakumen might be my new favorite combo. So stylish~

I have about half the video transcribed. I'll post it up later today.

It's nowhere near as easy as it looks. I definitely can't pull it off online.

I couldn't even pull it off offline. It's very strict. You'll need to make full use of advanced input on it.

Ok...Been grinding Haz's corner combos since i got home on Makoto... and (Fun Fact) found out that at pointblank range if Makoto is in a certain part of her wait animation Hazama's 6A it will literally pass right through her.

Not sure if this is known but whatever, Gotta love dem kooky hit boxes.

Pretty sure there's a point in Hazama's taunt that he's practically invincible so I'm not surprised. lol

Pretty sure there's a point in Hazama's taunt that he's practically invincible so I'm not surprised. lol

It's his idle pose. There's a video of Tsubaki's Astral going right through it lol.

Also speaking of hitbox magic. Makotos Astral buffered on superflash whiffed through the recovery of Jayoku the other day.

Spectates a game where Litchi's Astral went through Tager's 360 and whiffed, right into a 720.

Hazama on the other hand, I've seen some Wacky whiffs on Tager with it.

I say the most satisfying whiffs are from Haz's command grab invincibility. Having houtenjin/divider/720/reversal of your choice get beaten out by Haz shanking a bitch... just too good

Troll Mode was On Tonight.

Hazama vs Ragna

Best Finish I've gotten.

DD (Blocked) > CH j.214B > RC > IAD > j.B+C > j.214B: 2285 Damage

Still smiling.

How can you even do that on blocked DD...? Wait wtf are you talking about? How does that combo work?

Oh wait... you mean you blocked Carnage Scissors? Oh... lame.

I say the most satisfying whiffs are from Haz's command grab invincibility. Having houtenjin/divider/720/reversal of your choice get beaten out by Haz shanking a bitch... just too good

I use that move as AA sometimes. Shit is cash.

Something I've been wondering. Should we start new match up threads for CS2 or just post in the old ones?

I've been posting in the match-up threads, so I don't know. I do suppose it would be cleaner if we separated CS1 match-ups from CS2 match-ups though, if only for cleanliness.

Well, what you're gonna want to do is zone.

Fuck that shit. Just press buttons harder. The harder you press the button the faster the move comes out.

That Hazama CS2 Combo Movie was ace. Really shows how much Potential Hazama has.

Also, Armoured Core For Answer/DMC3/Bayonetta OST's = Bro with taste.

Oh Hazama...

Why your 2C still gotta be so ass?..Barely any overhead invincibility, stupidly narrow hit-box.

Better off just only using it in combos and using 214D-B as an anti-air from now on I guess.