Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Dacidbro really getting desperate in the Hazama forums. Why don't you hang out in the Tager forums? I heard they're tolerant of their shit tier matchups.

You don't even play this game.

I main UMvC3 niggaaaaaaa.

Until it sucks. So I'll be maining that game for like week, then drop it for BB again.

We should start CS2 matchup threads.

This only works if we join to make the most formidable force the world has ever known.

What does "Getting desperate" even mean? People just keep saying ridiculous things and I keep explaining why they're wrong (Or if they're obvious like "Bang's 5B is still good" I just kind of leave it alone, smile and nod)

It means you gotta stop trying to troll people here. You're like a hookworm. You won't go away. And apparently, everyone in the world is wrong except you, our lord and holy savior, Jesus 5A-sama as you like to put it (This wasn't an insult btw just something out of your avatar).

On all of the topics discussed here, yes. Matchups being worse than currently rated is certainly debatable, but that's really one of the only ones so far.

I'll troll here as frequently as desired, because this thread trolled me first. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

No. Because then you would start trolling yourself again. History will repeat itself and we'll never get those CS2 matchup threads up because of the ensuing shitstorm. Basically what BO told you earlier except take it to heart this time and not just repeat the same stupid shit that gets you bad rep every time on DL. You MAY be right sometimes but that doesn't mean you're not doing stupid shit overall.

Well if you can't even tell me what I did to troll myself, it's hard to take it seriously (Get it, because it's impossible?)

As it stands, it's just a bunch of people saying "You're stupid" and then refusing to explain the reasoning behind their arguments. Whenever I disagree, I give reasons why, and it can help people get to a better final conclusion; that doesn't happen here. As a result, this board stagnates. Any view foreign to common or meme based knowledge is rejected. Very frustrating.

I just told you. I said I won't explain it myself but I did tell you to look at BO's post again. That explains what you're doing wrong in its purest form. I'm not one to call someone stupid just for the sake of being stupid. You called me out on an opinion. The very nature of that act was stupid whether you were right in your arguments or wrong. You talk to the Hazama players like it's their fault Arcsys made Hazama this way and now they're defending Hazama(?) or some shit. It doesn't matter what you think of Hazama as a character. It's just that simple so stop talking about it and do something productive like giving us some matchup info on Bang and contributing to the Hazama forums as a whole instead of going around shit talking.

Given the extremely loaded sentence "Everyone here is wrong but you" which implies I think I'm right without substantial evidence to back it up, am I just supposed to leave it as is or can I present my own stance that yes, I do in fact believe I was right about everything I brought to debate?

The things you guys say off hand, the implications are astounding. Dusty implies that I'm so stupid I can't even figure out how to play neutral game (Whiffing 5B like an idiot, as though playing footsies with one of the top players in the world is somehow easy), you imply that somehow I have a complex over being right when in reality I'm just waiting for a reasonable argument (You might remember that even though the things BO said were grossly exaggerated and insulting, I still recognized the merits of what he said)

I dunno, it gets old when it seems like everyone just wants to tear you down, instead of actually caring about what you're saying. Just respond to my arguments and I promise I won't ever disregard it.

I stopped reading when I saw it's the same post as the last 50 something posts you made in this thread. So sorry for that. I got bored of that.

I'm still waiting for a response though, maybe you could help?

You guys act like I'm not even human, here. It's really offensive.

A response to any of the arguments I've made so far that were shut down without reasons, or maybe an explanation to some of the so-far baseless criticisms or insults.

You've already told me to go away and compared me to a hookworm, do you think that's really a fair analysis of both the best course of action and a good fair description of what I'm similar to? And some reasons why