Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

So I'm now learning Hazama as my third lol.

I can do (slightly simplified) versions of his BnBs pretty consistently now (no 7.jD~A or stuff yet though, still working on that and I'm finding the 66 3C link after Jakou difficult still but eh). Currently pretty bad at his neutral game though and just landing solid hits, but I guess that'll come with my playtime. He's really really fun to play though :D

Glad to hear. He gets extra fun when you can do the relaunch combo and make people burst when you land a hit.

How's it feel to know that Spark will always be better than you with a shitty character rest of the BB world?

(feels bad man)

Would Hazama be in S+ if 3C was untechable and j.Cx5 was CS1 Modo?

j.C doesn't even matter. lol

It's just like 2 less j.Cs and 1 more j.B.

Hazama would be SSS tier if chains removed primers and fatal countered. /trollface

We can only dream...

I said fuck it, time to stop fooling and raise my little PSR.

(Wins 29 matches. gains 2 with haz)

(Plays Jin and wins 3 matches, Jin is now highest PSR character)

...fuck this ranking system...

Prince.gif

It's really stupid lol, if you don't start out with a high win ratio you have to work twice as hard. Plus once it gets at about 170 it takes forever to get a point.

Ranked is jokes.

It's really stupid lol, if you don't start out with a high win ratio you have to work twice as hard. Plus once it gets at about 170 it takes forever to get a point.

Ranked is jokes.

Couldn't agree with you more...

Ranked is jokes.

My own accounts Hazama psr is around 100. Play ranked on a friends account. Hazama goes from 25 to 175ish psr in an hour or so. Fuck this shit. D=

My own accounts Hazama psr is around 100. Play ranked on a friends account. Hazama goes from 25 to 175ish psr in an hour or so. Fuck this shit. D=

Mine is 133.

Ranked matches are stupid and finding some decent connections or even anyone on either PSN or XBL ranked matches is just impossibile (at least as far as europe goes).

Anyways~

Let the speculation begin!

How does the new attack level on chains apply to Hazama's combos?

I guess it probably means we won't do much more than ~4K midscreen while still being able to do ~6K in the corner.

A better ~B follow up may prove interesting.

A better ~B follow up means it will be more useful. Simple as that. I usually don't prefer to use it much unless I'm trying to get out of an attack, but even then it can be pretty slow. If I chain in with B, I usually get hit because my attacks come out so late. I'm not sure what doing j.2C will mean with a less-delayed attack ~B followup. I hope that it wouldn't kill one's momentum and instead be comboable or a pressure option on block.

I will, however, laugh if relaunch/houtenjin combos still do more damage than Noel's or Makoto's standard high damage combos, even with the lessened attack level on chains.

Just you wait. Japanese players will find new combos with faster D moves and make him S tier again. History repeats itself. lol

I agree. Just wait. Depending on certain factors, he could still be really strong, and he is by no means dead.

Although I'm pretty sad about losing all the corner 6CxN combos. Very sad about this one. Hopefully he will have even cooler combos now. j.6D link becoming harder is a big plus. I didn't like how every scrub could do it when they couldn't do it in CS1.