Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Hmm, I've often read that Buppa does things that only work because its him, and while I understand that his style may be a bit more reckless than others', I'm not too sure about the stuff that works only because its him doing it.

Would anyone care to give a few examples of such things? Possibly with a video reference :eng101:.

It's like how Dora gets away with shit like run-up bumper sets. People are afraid to poke recklessly against good players.

Good players will make you scared you to recklessly poke against them.

So you DO play this game...

Good players will make you scared you to recklessly poke against them.

why would anyone go into a match scared?

Go into them not giving a single fuck about their rep.

THATS AN ORDER

youll give a fuck when your life bar is 0

That makes no sense, why care about a life bar that's already empty? Silly LK, tricks are for kids.

Don't mean to be arrogant or condescending, but would anyone mind if I could become a mod on the Hazama forums. Anyone else open to the position, please speak up. It's pretty clear Zidane doesn't do much around here. I'm in my senior year at the university now, so I won't have a tremendous amount of time. But I'll definitely start off by organizing the threads we have and deleting a lot of useless ones. I'll probably make a Hazama Tutorial thread, or "How to Use" thread, combining useful information like the chain zoning thread.

By the way, I created the orginal Hazama combo thread for CS1. If you guys have any other questions or someone wants to help out. Just PM me or comment here. Thanks guys, hope we can get the Hazama forums rolling again.

Don't mean to be arrogant or condescending, but would anyone mind if I could become a mod on the Hazama forums. Anyone else open to the position, please speak up. It's pretty clear Zidane doesn't do much around here. I'm in my senior year at the university now, so I won't have a tremendous amount of time. But I'll definitely start off by organizing the threads we have and deleting a lot of useless ones. I'll probably make a Hazama Tutorial thread, or "How to Use" thread, combining useful information like the chain zoning thread.

By the way, I created the orginal Hazama combo thread for CS1. If you guys have any other questions or someone wants to help out. Just PM me or comment here. Thanks guys, hope we can get the Hazama forums rolling again.

I don't care. I'll still be better than all of you. :kitty:

Also, I don't know how mod promotion works. I think you have to be picked or recommended by another mod. If you really are thinking about it, go talk to the global mod on DL.

I wouldn't mind stepping up for a mod position, it'll actually give me incentive to finish all of the projects I wanted to start forever ago. D=

But real talk, Dusty has put in a ton of good work around here lately. I think he's pretty deserving of it.