Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

I've said it before I'll say it again. Dusty Needs to be a mod.

Thanks guys I appreciate the nominations for mod, but I must decline the offer for being mod because I play Bang now and haven't touch Hazama since evo (I'm really sorry guys). Also, yes I have contributed some to the Hazama forums but as some of you may have noticed I haven't been posting on the forums for a while and having 2 kind of active mods will not solve this forums problems.

I still have some Hazama tricks up my sleeve and I will be willing to spill the beans if you guys ask, ALSO I still plan to finish the Zoning guide.

But if you guys feel that I am really the most deserving member to become mod I will reconsider. (But it looks like some other people are wanting of the position and I totally support them more than me being mod myself.)

Once again i appreciate it guys and i will defiantly still be hanging out in the hazama forums cuz you guys are cool.

I've been working on my Hazama a lot more lately. Currently at 170 PSR, but PSR is kind of a joke. I'm better at organizing the forums than anything else. I'll take anyone and everyone's advice who can play the character efficiently. I probably know the most about mixup from my own game and watching Buppa in action. I'll take the chain zoning guide that Dusty made as well. You guys can do the work for the character if you want, I'm just OCD, and want it all organized.

Why not just make a poll of the 2 most deserving members and make the rest of the Top Hat crew vote? Leave it open for a week and a Mod(I could do this if Zidane never comes back) can relay the info to the Staff Forums and finalize the whole thing :) Would be the most effective way to go about this instead of having 4 people saying "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME" :3

Why not just make a poll of the 2 most deserving members and make the rest of the Top Hat crew vote? Leave it open for a week and a Mod(I could do this if Zidane never comes back) can relay the info to the Staff Forums and finalize the whole thing :) Would be the most effective way to go about this instead of having 4 people saying "MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME" :3

I do Like this idea.

Voting is so ghetto. Since when did forums get democratic? lmao

No jk. It's the best way.

Don't think too much would change with another mod, but I'm not against it.

Just want them to stay pretty active, at the very least.

We are gonna do this grade school style. Can't nominate your self, someone else has do it for you. Real talk.

Well of course, you silly.

Feel free to support whoever you will, but know that in the end it will be an executive choice in the end to pick out the most knowledgeable, organised and communally productive player, as the moderators are true figureheads of the BB community.

That said, good luck to everyone interested in the position.

I simply want to make it known that the position of a moderator has more responsibility and requires more dedication than just anyone can commit to. Keep that in mind, and if you're still shooting for it, do good work.

Feel free to support whoever you will, but know that in the end it will be an executive choice in the end to pick out the most knowledgeable, organised and communally productive player, as the moderators are true figureheads of the BB community.

I simply want to make it known that the position of a moderator has more responsibility and requires more dedication than just anyone can commit to. Keep that in mind, and if you're still shooting for it, do good work.

Except Zidane... :rolleyes: Lol. But in all seriousness. The executive choice sounds best to me. It's still kind of democratic, haha. I admit I haven't been active on the forums for a long time. But I could be more active again. If someone else is viable for the position, that's fine too. Just wanted to get these Hazama threads back on track :)

Fourth nomination for Willy, for being the most underrated Hazama in America who blows people up for no apparent reason, making it even more embarrassing for the people he beats. He is the American troll, so of course he deserves to be the Hazama mod. The correlation is obvious.

I'm not so concerned with absolute experience so much as I am concerned with having an intelligent writer as a moderator. WBW is cool and all, but I'm not sure if he would even want to be a mod, or even compile a bunch of stuff for combo/video threads. Eclipse did say he did the CS1 combo thread, correct? If not him, then Dusty, Stunedge, or Wuku get my nominations for additional Hazamods.

If that's the case, I may want to consider it now.

I've had some more time lately. (Other than that one saturday...orz)

I want to help the forum to improve and to help anyone who want to know about or improve their Hazama, and overall keep this place going instead of it being a deadpool 27 days out of the month...

whether I do get modship here or not, I'll do my best to show up to more gatherings and represent myself and you guys to best of my ability.

So whoever gets it I hope to help here more anyway. xD

Ok so first and most important priority for deciding a Mod is their activity within the group. For that reason alone, I would not suggest Wuku or Stunedge. No offense to them as players, but they need to be active before considering them as Mods. Unless they outright declare interest in it, we shouldn't consider them. WBW is just us trolling, he has never expressed interest in becoming a Mod as he doesn't really play enough to be involved and helpful. As for Dusty, I noticed a lot of people felt him worthy but he declined due to lack of interest about the character. So unless he declares himself as willing to come back and continue to be a part of the group instead of just hanging around like he said he would, we should consider others. No offense to Dusty by any means, but its just how he felt as of now, so I feel like he may be put into a situation where he feels more obligated to stick around rather than WANT to be around, if that makes sense.

So as far as I can tell, the 2 people who have expressed interest so far have been Eclipse and ZeroRaider. So I want the rest of the Forums opinions, are these 2 worthy of being a Mod? If so, I can make a poll thread and let you guys vote, simple as that.

Just remember that if you REALLY wanna be a Mod, you need to be willing to spend the time necessary to organize, maintain and provide useful and accurate information to any and all players. So be sure you're willing to do this before you decide for certain :3