Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Fuck, that stupid air kick loop or whatever is too damn hard.

I've seen people fuckin' run up and continue the loop, WTF HOW DO THEY DO THAT?! Feels like I got no time to dash up, yet these motha' fuckers are doing it like... well they drop it sometimes too.

It's easy to do the loop on CS2, but on EX it's like... SDKFJDJASFDKSF;AS;FDASFASD

I've seen people fuckin' run up and continue the loop, WTF HOW DO THEY DO THAT?! Feels like I got no time to dash up, yet these motha' fuckers are doing it like... well they drop it sometimes too.

It's easy to do the loop on CS2, but on EX it's like... SDKFJDJASFDKSF;AS;FDASFASD

wtf? Everyone told me it's easier in CSX.

And the dash is pretty easy. The timing is just like the 5A > 5B loop on crouching Hakumen and Tager. I think I did 5 Hirentotsu loops with dashes in between every single one in CS2.

I can do the TK Hirentotsu without fail now, I just have trouble picking it up with 5C. I'll try your advice on holding the C button down after Hirentotsu.

It's a VERY short hold. If I could be more specific, I would say about how long you hold D to get a level 3 214B~D with Makoto but even less.

Fuck. I keep quoting myself instead of editing.

It's okay, we love you.

Your post have been most helpful ;o

But uh, who said it was easier on EX?

I can do that shit all day on CS2. EX, fuckin' shit, I've yet to get it!

No worries, you'll get it eventually too. Just keep playing with the timing. Hell, took me a while to get the midscreen version, it felt like insanity at first..

I've never played MvC3 so I don't know how easy the combos are in Marvel.

And I believe Wuku told me it was easier than CS2. I don't see any reason it should be harder. I mean what property could have changed to make it a harder link? I've seen Japanese Hazamas doing it the same way I would do in CS2 and the visual cues are exactly the same. j.6D was definitely harder in CS1 so I think the trend follows.

Lets just stick to how we do it now, if its easier in EX then it should be a breeze to do when we get to it by then.

Doing optimal Marvel 3 combos makes you feel like a God cause so much is going on, and it looks so flashy.

Even with that said, I can't even do Hazama back flip air move loop... AT ALL!!

Well no, I did one rep, AND FELT AWESOME!! But... that was it :x

Back flip? Hirentotsu? You should do it with dashes now. lol

Well shit, let me first get it down without the dash.

It's soooooooo hard for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ;_;

Hey Zeron, you know that CS2 Hazama Super Tutorial vid you were working on? You remember that one Japanese tutorial that shows you exactly when you need to input the dash 6C after you chain in and when you need to hit C in order to connect Zaneiga after Jayoku Houtenjin? Well, here's my idea: you and some other Hazama players who are able to do the TK loop make a video that shows us exactly when we need to press/hold/release C after Hirentotsu. Fucking genius, right?

Hey Zeron, you know that CS2 Hazama Super Tutorial vid you were working on? You remember that one Japanese tutorial that shows you exactly when you need to input the dash 6C after you chain in and when you need to hit C in order to connect Zaneiga after Jayoku Houtenjin? Well, here's my idea: you and some other Hazama players who are able to do the TK loop make a video that shows us exactly when we need to press/hold/release C after Hirentotsu. Fucking genius, right?

ok. I don't know about the quality though. haha

Wow Zeron's suggestion of using 8214B was very good~

I went from not being able to pick up with 5C EVER, to doing it pretty much every single time, even midscreen/with dash 5C lol

I swear that 2147b is slightly higher than 8214b and that's why I was missing the 5C pick up

They also look slightly different, since 2147B also has the super jump trail when doing it, and I never noticed anything like that in the japanese videos.

Does anyone actually do the loop consistently using 2147b or 2149b?

Also the timing is pretty easy now that I know how to do it; As long as there's a slight delay when going from 5C to 2C, it's pretty much impossible to drop the loop :eng101:

Can't wait for CSEX now~

See, if we could get each of you to compile a video of each method and how the timing and motions and pickups work with your different methods of the TK loop, that would be the whole CS:EX Hazama super tutorial right there.

If you ever played CS1 Lambda and did crecent loops, the timing is translative to this combo.

After trying out 7214b method, I can confirm that its definitely easier. Problem is, now I need to practice it to be a bit more consistent with it, cause it messed up muscle memory for 2147b, so now I drop it a lot, lol.