Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

So...

5c > hountejin > 214D~C (2) > dash 5C > 2C > tk j.214B > dash 5C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.7D~A > 623D > dash 5C > 623D > 3C > 236D

does 6024 on Tager, which is like, 150ish more dmg compared to the current midscreen hountejin combo (the one with two dash 5C 623D rep).

Dunno if it works with more hits before the 5C, I'll test tomorrow if no one else does it before me.

Didn't check the heat gain.

Perhaps it's possible to just do xN reps of dashing hiren loops to get even more damage on Tager?

Perhaps it's possible to just do xN reps of dashing hiren loops to get even more damage on Tager?

I think I tried and it didn't work because of proration.

Hazama and online is definitely a nasty combination, not even the 2's feel as comfortable to go up against and I rarely come across any 3's. The last 4 I found was a dick. Offline requires me to play MW3 to get along with anyone where I'm at....this sucks.

I should be mashing Mu-12 on the side with the amount of time invested into Hazama. Not burn myself out on one character, hazamu pairings.

There's one thing I noticed about netplay with Hazama and I think it's the reason why I'm no where near as good online. The dash cancel timing is completely off. Like I would do dash 2A and then I would just stay there away from my opponent and I'll be like: "Well shit... better hit him with something before he rapes my ass from that range. Ressenga to travel the distance!".... "Well fuck I just got CH"