Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

All I got...is this.

1z1qmg0.jpg

Also, whats so hard about TK hirentotsu loops? If tips and visual examples aren't enough.... :psyduck:

Also, whats so hard about TK hirentotsu loops? If tips and visual examples aren't enough.... :psyduck:

I think I might have an answer to that question: timing. It's hard for you two to see why because you two already know it by heart, but as someone who is learning and in the process of perfecting the TK loop(I've only gotten it down consistently to three reps) I understand the troubles of other people who can't do it yet. If you would like, perhaps I could give a detailed written guide on how to do it.

btw guys I confirmed that 5 reps is the max in CS2. No amount of 6C starter/2 gold bursts or whatever got me more reps.

I think I might have an answer to that question: timing. It's hard for you two to see why because you two already know it by heart, but as someone who is learning and in the process of perfecting the TK loop(I've only gotten it down consistently to three reps) I understand the troubles of other people who can't do it yet. If you would like, perhaps I could give a detailed written guide on how to do it.

be sure that your tk hirentotsu is not coming out as super jump hirentotsu. had that issue before realizing my mistake. basically when you do tk hirentotsu if you see any shadow on haz then it came out as a super jump. to ensure it doesn't come out as one input 2147/2148 really slow.

yay we get 3k+ meterless off forward throw vs. tager in cse!
(11m16s)

6B+C > 623D > dash 5C > j.C xN > dash 2C > tk j214B > 5C > 2C > 623D
DMG: 3249 HG: 47

be sure that your tk hirentotsu is not coming out as super jump hirentotsu. had that issue before realizing my mistake. basically when you do tk hirentotsu if you see any shadow on haz then it came out as a super jump. to ensure it doesn't come out as one input 2147/2148 really slow.

nice, then it wasn't just me lol, sj tk hirentotsu is indeed "different" from tk hirentotsu~

The Guymam complex. It's ok man, calm down and find a dating site.

I don't think my girlfriend would like that. BUT HEY, ZERON KNOWS BEST.

Since the JP console release of Extend is but a few days away and the American release being only a couple of months away, can we please get a CS:E Hazama Combo thread up in this bitch?

EDIT: Also, who all has had a chance to play CS:E Hazama?

I might be able to contribute to that, I'm be fooling will CSE Haz allll SCR

I'll lose at CS2 on purpose to play Extend more, I SWEAR

Since the JP console release of Extend is but a few days away and the American release being only a couple of months away, can we please get a CS:E Hazama Combo thread up in this bitch?

I could start making it I guess... most of the CS2 TK Hirentotsu combos I posted work in CSE.

I say at this point the cs2 guide should just be converted to a CSE guide. That's my 2 cents. And finding someone to record is so hard >________________<