Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS1] Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat Top Hat: Top Hat Top Hat (fedora)

Nope.

If you want to be accepted, go to the platinum thread. They'll accept you there since everbody sucks there. :V

If you want to be accepted, go to the platinum thread. They'll accept you there since everbody sucks there. :V

I'll fit right in.

Cept i'm not pedo.

If you want to be accepted, go to the platinum thread. They'll accept you

Except we didn't accept you and now you're here whining out of jealousy.

I CAN READ YOU LIKE A DOUJIN.

Except we didn't accept you and now you're here whining out of jealousy.

I CAN READ YOU LIKE A DOUJIN.

I kid of course.

But, man, that's gonna be one fucked up doujin. 8|

"In the previous episode of Top Hat Top Hat(Fedora), the thread went to hell when dem cosplay vids mysteriously popped outta nowhere.

People got blown the fuck up which resulted in a HiagoxGuyman Doujin. Can *Zidane salvage the thread from the depths of hell where lurkers lurk and posters post and trolls troll? Stay tuned for the next episode of Top Hat Top Hat(Fedora). Only on DustLoop TV"

Sounds about right.

Zidane, we gotta learn Plat and troll the world.

Turn BB into lolifightans

You're so close (so close), and it's you that I believe in (I believe in) so close. but far away so far I can't touch. I'll hold on, cause it's you I love so dearly when the rain, the storm, and all is up. Caress me with your sweet lullaby.

ANIME SWAG

Thanks for that summary, 2008 was when I started lurking this forum for AC, pretty subpar info compared to chinese and japanese sites that I've used since #R, there was good stuff here and there. Started BB in 2009 since I only have a PS3 now and a terrible laptop. tl:dr good for you i can care less

Goddaman. I keep my E-penis on rock sorry. the "tl:dr" wasn't me being serious btw. Drunk posting is irresponsible posting......

i aint trying to fight over e-rep man, but it looks like i got blown up for not making an acc when i had no reason to post

So today, Noel's Muzzle Filter just beat Haz's Jayoku.

If it shows up on the internet, let it be known that IT WAS I WHO WAS VICTIMIZED BY IT!!!!

Goodbye....:vbang:

"In the previous episode of Top Hat Top Hat(Fedora), the thread went to hell when dem cosplay vids mysteriously popped outta nowhere.

People got blown the fuck up which resulted in a HiagoxGuyman Doujin. Can *Zidane salvage the thread from the depths of hell where lurkers lurk and posters post and trolls troll? Stay tuned for the next episode of Top Hat Top Hat(Fedora). Only on DustLoop TV"

Now Zidane needs to charge up the spirit bomb for 7 episodes.