Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

yeah there are no set standards... i guess we need to discuss this in the staff forums.

+1 for Dix as well. You see, a lot of guys who voted for him didn't even know him (or each other for that matter) until a few months ago. He's directly responsible for the BB scene here in the Philippines, which was non-existent until he put up the Philippine thread. So yeah, I feel he deserves an award for that.

I think he deserves an award for being called Dix, if nothing else. It could look something like this:

dix.png

Stay gdlk.

@sakabato24, McArthur, Celcius, calendula, Twilight child, InternetDivider, deadite, fed277, Tomogawa, Dragonthorn

Whats this?!? I just fix'd my PC and net and now I got nominated...xD

Thanks! You give me too much credit though. I'm not that great. Our community IS.

@eirei

Nice trophy!

he's on this site? i thought he wasn't on any forum sorta like steve h. well, i'll give him his nec award then.

Also, Mike Z and Goryus for doing the same for SoCal and NorCal respectively.

(I thought about this earlier as well, I think it's a well deserved award.)

yep

I'd like to nominate Kayeff for his stupendous work translating such a huge amount of the CS2 frame data for the community,

Gonna third that nomination. Kayeff has been doing a fantastic job translating so much from the mook scans for BBCS2.

pktazn and jourdal for their video conversions and shit like that for the community, I mean if they don't do that who will?

( not me )

Seconded.

I'd like to nominate Urichinan for the BlazBlue award for making guides on how to do combos for specific characters, helping users make and upload combo videos, running the Platinum combo thread and helping users with their issues for their respectful characters. He's put in an exceptional amount of effort that has helped the community for the better

I'd like to nominate Urichinan for the BlazBlue award for making guides on how to do combos for specific characters, helping users make and upload combo videos, running the Platinum combo thread and helping users with their issues for their respectful characters. He's put in an exceptional amount of effort that has helped the community for the better

I'll have to second this

I have been looking at his work on the Platinum Combo Thread and I have to say it looks great, he has also made pretty interesting guides on specific character mechanics and combos and posts them on YouTube (he links them in the video posting thread) and more importantly he made the first CS2 Litchi combo video and I have seen many people put it to use

overall he has been quite active in the BlazBlue forums doing his best to help

If Three isn't enough I'll be the fourth to nomintate Urichinan for a BB award. Everyone I've been involved with has spoken of him in high regard about his involvement in the community and he deserves this. He has been doing a LOT for the community since the announcement of Platinum and the release of BB:CSII. His involvement in the Platinum Threads is just outstanding and the information he posts in the combo threads speaks for themselves.