Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

I nominate feux_follets or whatever his name is on Dustloop for placing first at CEO major... his first tournament ever.

I nominate feux_follets or whatever his name is on Dustloop for placing first at CEO major... his first tournament ever.

I second this nomination, I think his username is wilde_jagd88 from this post

I second this nomination, I think his username is wilde_jagd88 from this post

I'll third this as well ( D: Not just because he beat me to do so. )

I also want to nominate Eshii for an award for making 3rd place at CEO 2012.

I'd like to nominate sinder for a BB award for his contributions to the Carl forum.

thanks but im good. its rewarding enough to write an analysis of something that isnt finance related lol

I nominate Bibiquadium for playing an integral role in the sustainment and development of Montreal's BlazBlue community. He streams casuals and ranbats/tournies, bought a new laptop just to be able to stream, manages Montreal's anime fighting game forum Sankishin, as well as many other unspoken deeds that have helped the Montreal community for the better.

I would like to do the same as Overheat in regards to Bibiquadium. He's been of tremendous help in exposing the MTL scene online and keeping thing going smoothly for everyone in the community.

I don't think I'm the only who believes isuna deserves a BB award for getting info on BBCP as well as translating info for us. And doing illegal recording of the game for us to analyze.

I agree with both BladeOfJustice and WolfCrimson. Isuna and Valthyzeryus deserve awards for the contributions they made in the BB community. :)

Another vote for Valthyzeryus here. The man deserves it for making the infernal recording contraption and waiting in that damn line just to show some videos to us.

And, of course, Isuna is the MVP of this loketest.

I would also like to nominate itsme for either a translator award or BB award for his work providing info about the the Dan list for Hakumen players and jbbs info as well as miscellaneous Hakumen jbbs info for the hakumen forums here.

We weren't a major? Or is the stipulation a 30 man cap? I mean, this award thing is relatively minor, but I got a message from somewhere asking for clarity.

Last time we had a chat about it in staff the tournament award was for top 3 in majors (including large scale events like Evo, BB Revo, etc.) that had 30 plus entrants.

Closing the thread to make a new one with a proper introduction to explain the requirements for all the awards.