Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

Dacidbro got called out for saying that Rachel's cat chair was a viable DP.

:psyduck:

and trying to convince zidane, a hazama main, that rachel vs hazama was even when zidane gave several reasons why it wasn't, and dacidbro devolved into "he has a command grab" :v:

OBVIOUSLY I KNOW MORE THAN YOU I AM DACIDBRO I PLAY BANG

Surprised Kyle has not been nominated yet for the Online award; doing so much in terms of organizing/participating consitently XBL tournaments should be awarded :)

My prize is the shiny star.

Kyle is the same way x)

yeah if u noticed all the people that probably should've gotten awards but are already mods didn't get any cuz u already KNOW they're accomplished

yeah if u noticed all the people that probably should've gotten awards but are already mods didn't get any cuz u already KNOW they're accomplished

>implying being a mod makes you automatically good at anything

stay free~

thats why zinac and bjholmes were mods of a blazblue forum?

also daiandoh is still free, but he runs tournaments and hes kinda cool about his actual level of skill so its ok i guess.

will do!

edit:

shtkn: sorry if you already noticed this, but i just wanted to mention that the medals for the newer categories are not displaying.

Dacidbro got called out for saying that Rachel's cat chair was a viable DP.

:psyduck:

lol

I would also like to like to 4th or 5th the nomination for Spark. Reliable contribution wise to dustloop and his local community. I really owe a lot to him and I don't live in seattle or play hakumen.

Also he's kinda a badass. Does really well pretty consistently. Won Evo single, and was on the team that won teams. So yeah, all around he's just the awesome player we should all aspire to being in pretty much every way that counts.

Really he needs at least 2 awards for all his contributions and competitive achievements. Totally not exaggerating.

I would also like to like to 4th or 5th the nomination for Spark. Reliable contribution wise to dustloop and his local community. I really owe a lot to him and I don't live in seattle or play hakumen.

Also he's kinda a badass. Does really well pretty consistently. Won Evo single, and was on the team that won teams. So yeah, all around he's just the awesome player we should all aspire to being in pretty much every way that counts.

Really he needs at least 2 awards for all his contributions and competitive achievements. Totally not exaggerating.

I didn't even know there was teams, but yea spark is one hella dangerous hakumen, and he's one of the best character modes. Consistently answers my questions effectively and efficiently, nor is he an asswhipe.

Stay useless.

Sorry I'm too cool and all the people I hang out with are mods. >.>

Mods should be able to have awards too. bleh, no biggie.

Spark has done a lot for pnw. Just sayin.

Sorry I'm too cool and all the people I hang out with are mods. >.>

Mods should be able to have awards too. bleh, no biggie.

Spark has done a lot for pnw. Just sayin.

Yeah, i hang out with mods too. They dont have awards.

Yeah, i hang out with mods too. They dont have awards.

Not my fault they're free.

I still think Mike, Spark and Goryus should have one for buying CS board and letting us play.

No, but they helped the ones who did?

Instead of playing it late this year, I got to play it last november.

Doesn't matter anyway, I don't care. lol.