Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

if i'm not mistaken, he means: "i thought that henaki meant that this thread is not for nominating people to BECOME mods, but it's still okay to nominate mods for awards."

If I nominate a mod for an award hard enough will you strip them of their mod rights and give them an icon instead?

I thought "not nominating mods here" just meant that nigga henaki wasn't nominating any mods.

wtf why is this such a big deal?

Let's just go back to nominating people for awards.

EDIT- I'm diggin the new translator icon.

I thought "not nominating mods here" just meant that nigga henaki wasn't nominating any mods.

Yeah. That's what I thought too (sorry if I didn't make that clear). :psyduck: Maybe that should be clarified?

Uh... in that case wuku 'cuz he does some translation stuff. He also pitched in for the CS machine.

lol ok, so now that a few of us have sufficiently confused each other, let's make it clear (for those who were unsure) that we won't nominate mods for "obvious" things like being the mod of their respective character forum, but if they place high enough in a tournament to be recognized for a "gameplay/top player" medal, or they participate in some other meaningful way in the community, then it's fine to nominate them.

I nominate DacidBro And Doren2K for most persistent people claiming they'll win tournaments and then not winning them

You should call their award DA GOD

i nominate dacidbro for trying to argue about matchups vs people who actually play those matchups

consistently

like at least once a week

seriously.

I like this.

lol ok, so now that a few of us have sufficiently confused each other, let's make it clear (for those who were unsure) that we won't nominate mods for "obvious" things like being the mod of their respective character forum, but if they place high enough in a tournament to be recognized for a "gameplay/top player" medal, or they participate in some other meaningful way in the community, then it's fine to nominate them.

Ok. My nomination still stands for Spark. Though, game play would be kinda obvious. He beats up everyone even when he doesn't enter. But... uh... more importantly is giving PNW early access to the CS machine by dropping 3 grand like a boss and letting people hobo at his place all the time.

Nominating Cirno for keeping the Platinum discussion thread on track and doing great things with the limited amount of information we have on her.

Also for regularly updating the location test topic. His blog is rockin'.

Nominating Cirno for keeping the Platinum discussion thread on track and doing great things with the limited amount of information we have on her.

Also for regularly updating the location test topic. His blog is rockin'.

I also want to nominate Crino for all of his hard work in the Platinum section.

Damn, you guys beat me too it, but yeah I believe Cirno deserves an award for his hard work in the Platinum section.

:psy: If one could earn an award for mod responsibilities then all of the Mods would have awards.

Cirno does not deserve an award for taking on the mod responsibilities when there is no mod assigned.

He deserves the privileges of a mod position so he can clean-up and change the forum more efficiently, yes, but hell no on the award WTF?

:psy: If one could earn an award for mod responsibilities then all of the Mods would have awards.

Cirno does not deserve an award for taking on the mod responsibilities when there is no mod assigned.

He deserves the privileges of a mod position so he can clean-up and change the forum more efficiently, yes, but hell no on the award WTF?

This :psyduck: