Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Henaki

Nominate people for awards here:

I sixth this. He deserves it for his great work. Uri earned his Blazblue award.

Also, a Nomination for LunaKage for hosting casuals at his place, literally every week. He deserves a real life award~ :3

I third LunaKage for the IRL award too. He is one of the reasons why the MI scene stays strong, having casuals EVERY FRIDAY?! He deserves this.

Yeah, Luna does hold casuals and ranbats fairly often. If it weren't for him then the scene would be dead for the time being. I recommend him.

I nominate Coopa for In Real Life for working the streaming graphics and key graphics for Norcal Install's promotion and his work for it.

I Nominate LunaKage for a Tournament Ranking award. Reason: LunaKage placed second in the BlazBlue: CS2 Tournament at the Chicago Heart 3, a little over 2 weeks ago.

If I can, I'd like to nominate Mike Z and Ravidrath for the Skullgirls award.

What with them being on the development team and everything and constantly talking and answering questions on the forum I think it would be nice for them to have it. =)

I second the nomination on for the Skullgirls award for both Mike Z and Ravidrath as they take a lot of time out of their schedules to increase the hype and help clarify a lot of things. Yes, they have a vested interest in that game, but they go above and beyond for the fans on Dustloop.

Kirbster for winning the Blazblue singles in T12, tournament in Toronto. For those that don't know, it's probably one of the biggest tournaments in Canada. He got past the likes of XDest, Kousaka, and Zeero. He also got second place in MAT8, another top tournament in Canada that too place in Montreal. Getting past the lieks of Kousaka there too.

And possibly MrViceTaicho, for winning MAT8 and sending kousaka to losers.

Pochp for helping run tournaments like MAT8 and organizing the Montreal community to take part in Tournaments like T12 and ETC.

I second all the above nominations. I should have thought of doing them myself. All three at least merit a look over, and Kirbster definitely should get an award for winning T12.

I nominate SuperKawaiiDesu for a Tournament Ranking Award for taking NECXII BBCS2. :toot:

I would like to nominate Critical Edge for all his work on the Relius Boards, He's literally written pages on informations on Combos, and done incredible amounts of Q&A, Helping everyone out there, a great asset to the community whilst going above the call of duty, Give him his due :yaaay:

I'd like to Nominate GammaGearJustice for helping out in the Platinum forums a lot, and also helping out with the Platinum wiki.

I Nominate Leonil_Requiem for a Tournament Ranking Award for placing 3rd at Final Round XV for BBCS:EX

I Nominate Leonil_Requiem for a Tournament Ranking Award for placing 3rd at Final Round XV for BBCS:EX

^^^ I 2nd what shin said Leo deserves some shine...

I also agree with this~

It's done. He got his 3rd place award for placing at FR.

Yea, I gave the top 4 for BB at Final Round minutes after it happen.

speaking of high tournament placings

give Raiza57 a trophy for getting 2nd place at Winter Brawl

I'll second this Nomination.

Also I would like to nominate Hellknight10 an artist award for his contributions to Zepps Museum.