Sign in to follow this  
Cirno

BBCS2 FINAL SHOWDOWN: Loketest 5, Nov. 15th Discussion

Is it possible that the frame data got changed on some of the characters, but it was just too slight for people to notice? Like Ragna's 5A has +1 more frame advantage on block or something?

/edited for grammar

there's usually no solid info on frame data until the game is actually released, so yes, it's possible no one's noticing slight frame changes

Hey Hiago, I updated my post with my takes on the parts you were stuck on. Post #615 for anyone who gives a damn.

Hey Hiago, I updated my post with my takes on the parts you were stuck on. Post #615 for anyone who gives a damn.

Alright, thanks!

EDIT: Hey fuck you, I even tried googling for Pikaichi, but couldn't find a decent definition. I even found a TV show with that goddamn name.

Edited by HiagoX

Not really. There's been plenty of buffs for her to push her out of her own tier, and higher. Being able to cancel j.2C into normals, damage buff, and the Pumpkin speed buff are enough on their own, so don't count Rachel out just yet.

Due to the changes to 5CC and level 2 j2C, her damage is actually about the same as CS (maybe worse?). Her corner damage is probably higher now.

Pumpkin also got level buff. It's level 3 now like in CT (at least it was in previous loketests).

Kind of off-topic, but I've wondered at this: why don't FG companies release all the frame data, changes, properties, etc.? Wouldn't it make testing stuff go much faster and reduce the spread of misinformation?

Third party companies usually are in charge of that and sell the info.

本稼働 = change in this version ( i am guessing)

判定 = priority

本稼働 = official release (of the game)

判定 = judgement, sometime it also refers to hitbox of moves

Did you mean this note?

-J2Cの上段化

Good evening, my pedophile friends.

上段 is mid and 中段 is overhead. I know it makes no sense, but that's just how it is.

So, jA is an overhead and j2C hits mid.

:psyduck:

Edited by Bohemian Polka

So j.2c is still up in the air!? Hopefully they make the right decision.

I would not worry too much about it. At least the one move that makes sense to be an overhead is one.

ライチの6Bは壁バウンドするのか、JCは画面端限定だけど

ライチの棒6Aもダウンしないで仰け反るだけか

ライチの棒6Aもダウンしないで仰け反るだけか

Litchi's 6B wallbounces, j.C (I hope it's j.C and not jump cancel) is restricted to the end of the screen (don't know what this means for Litchi players)

Litchi's 6A with staff does not do "down" anymore, instead opponent just bends back (AKA no bounce probably, just a regular attack)

This is the last you'll hear from me tonight, I need some sleep.

ライチの棒6Aもダウンしないで仰け反るだけか

Litchi's 6B wallbounces, j.C (I hope it's j.C and not jump cancel) is restricted to the end of the screen (don't know what this means for Litchi players)

Litchi's 6A with staff does not do "down" anymore, instead opponent just bends back (AKA no bounce probably, just a regular attack)

This is the last you'll hear from me tonight, I need some sleep.

The change to j.C means that they fly back, but don't wallbounce.

6A[m] NOT bouncing or grounding (CT) the opponent sounds REALLY unsafe... On hit... -_-"

Edited by Urichinan

The change to j.C means that they fly back, but don't wallbounce.

6A[m] NOT bouncing or grounding (CT) the opponent sounds REALLY unsafe... On hit... -_-"

*laughtrack*

Doesn't mean anything though, can't you special cancel it? It can probably still combo into something.

6A doesn't cancel into anything without heat...they just owned litchi.

Edited by A.X.I.S.

*laughtrack*

Doesn't mean anything though, can't you special cancel it? It can probably still combo into something.

It didn't even special cancel in CT. Matten return state and the amount of untechable down time made it possible to link her rekka's. If they didn't make any other changes to 6A, it cannot be followed up in CS2.

It didn't even special cancel in CT. Matten return state and the amount of untechable down time made it possible to link her rekka's. If they didn't make any other changes to 6A, it cannot be followed up in CS2.

I see, I do remember hating the timing for 6A > 236A back when I wanted to sub Litchi in CT. I'm sure it will give you some kind of payoff though, I can't think of any overhead that doesn't have a follow up(in my current groggy state). Like maybe they will make it special cancellable in CS2, who knows? Anything can happen, maybe Axis is right and they just wrecked Litchi.

Just because it doesn't ground doesnt mean it's unsafe.. see Ragna's 22C. Cmon guys, Lol.

Not because of that, her 6A[m] has a lot of recovery, isn't special cancelable and doesn't gatling into anything.

Unless hit has a TON of hit-stun, or pushes them far away, it would be unsafe.

I see, I do remember hating the timing for 6A > 236A back when I wanted to sub Litchi in CT. I'm sure it will give you some kind of payoff though, I can't think of any overhead that doesn't have a follow up(in my current groggy state). Like maybe they will make it special cancellable in CS2, who knows? Anything can happen, maybe Axis is right and they just wrecked Litchi.

It's not that bad. She's still got 4D.

Not because of that, her 6A[m] has a lot of recovery, isn't special cancelable and doesn't gatling into anything.

Unless hit has a TON of hit-stun, or pushes them far away, it would be unsafe.

Those are all true for 22C, one of the best oki options in the game.

Why are other people using current stats to determine the unsafity of a future move, come ON dustloop. Obviously if it doesn't work even remotely the same in this new iteration, it won't be the same move.