Sign in to follow this  
Cirno

BBCS2 FINAL SHOWDOWN: Loketest 5, Nov. 15th Discussion

I hate all the people whining about loops, Christ.

Loops, like everything else, can be balanced. Take MB, for example, where loops essentially only happen in the corner because they normally rely on wallbounce -- and MB just stops moves from wallbouncing after you hit a certain number of wallbounces in a combo.

alright so when they ballance out the loops in bb we'll stop whining :D

I think they have trouble in Rachel's balancing of damaging moves vs. abusability. Wind does wonders for her, and in CT was the cause of many of her outstanding combos. She's got versatile, single-hit moves like j2C and 6B, coupled with so good frame-traps of 3C, pumpkin, and frog. They massively failed CS Rachel since doesn't have any of that, and while they had the right idea the execution was done poorly. I would just like to see some minor damage tweaks and more usability with 6A and 6B so she can actually get out of pressure with another option than CatChair or winding out of block string gaps.

No one wants a top tier "any character" (Except Lambda mains), they just sorta align that way, the whore will always hop to the best character(s) anyway. So :v:.

Nah, I definetly want top tier Litchi....

Ill save my work hard with low-mid tier for guilty gear. I cant care enough about BB to want to work hard for wins lol.

lol at the scrubs complaining about loops

sand in the vagina

thanx and dont come back

I'm still a little concerned about Rachel, but we'll see what happens. Anything better that her CS version is fine by me.

The only character I'm actually concerned for is Taokaka, I know this is a loketest and all of that but I don't really like "endangered species" in the games I play.

For Tao, they should just replace Almost Becoming 2 with an install that makes her cs1 Tao. Like Bang's FRKZ, it should last the rest of the round and have it's own theme music.

Noel:

+5C > 6B Gatling added

Nice, now people will have to pay attention if I ever throw out a 5c. Maybe now there'll be a remote chance that I'll land 3c as a non-DP-punish.

So does anyone know what exactly corner bound means? I'm not sure if it means someone just sticks to the wall, or slides down from it, or if you hit with a corner bound move they instantly get knocked into the corner and onto the wall, or what.

So does anyone know what exactly corner bound means? I'm not sure if it means someone just sticks to the wall, or slides down from it, or if you hit with a corner bound move they instantly get knocked into the corner and onto the wall, or what.

I think it means that you will get stuck to the wall for a set period of time then fall off, kinda like in GG.

Being hated for maining Jin again. Oh how I missed the feeling.

I bet the Noel mains will like having the hate again too.

lol Every match will now consist of Imperial Code. It WILL be stuck in your head.

Nah, I definetly want top tier Litchi....

Ill save my work hard with low-mid tier for guilty gear. I cant care enough about BB to want to work hard for wins lol.

Makes sense if it's not your main game.

But if it is your main game....

We were hated anyway, regardless of being top tier or not. I don't see the change really...

But now we'll be hated for actually doing something, not hated because of an ineffective tactic used by newbies. Come to think of it, we'll actually be hated for both. Woot! I get to play a char that's hated for being the way she is :yaaay:.

On an actual changes note, as much as I'd like to hope that a 5c > 6b gatling would do something, would it really make an impact when both 3c and 6b can both be easily blocked on reaction?

Edited by Sahgren

But now we'll be hated for actually doing something, not hated because of an ineffective tactic used by newbies. Come to think of it, we'll actually be hated for both. Woot! I get to play a char that's hated for being the way she is :yaaay:.

:AR:

:LI:

On an actual changes note, as much as I'd like to hope that a 5c > 6b gatling would do something, would it really make an impact when both 3c and 6b can both be easily blocked on reaction?

5C > 6B at least adds some mix-up.

Hoes be on my cunning linguistics.

To clear things up, Arakune is and will always be hated for being who he is, like how Noel may end up like.

iunno what you other jocks are on about.