Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urichinan

[CS2] Platinum the Trinity Combo Guide and Discussion

6A has a bit of scaling so no the combo won't work. Besides, J.D starter already implies you went for an overhead setup anyways. I'm surprised I haven't seen too many 2a or 2b starter combos with frying pan though.

6A has a bit of scaling so no the combo won't work. Besides, J.D starter already implies you went for an overhead setup anyways. I'm surprised I haven't seen too many 2a or 2b starter combos with frying pan though.

2A scaling is horrible, you can only get 1 frying pan in legit with it and its something like:

2A>5C>heartcar>5D>stuff.

Edit: or normal bnb with frying pan ender.

Oh and for 90-100p1 starters you can instead do 6C>22C>5D>dash 2C>22C>5C>frying pan air combo.

Except for j.D starter and 5D starter of course.

Am I imaging things or did there used to be more combos?

There was, but we're going through the combos right now and adding only the worthwhile combos, such as things that generate the most damage and Heat while still being practical. The thread will be finished with the things you need to know very soon, there was a lot to look through.

Messing around with Plat again. This might be useless, but I like the pan too much to stop messing with it. xD Dokaaaan...

Frying pan combo for about 4k. And no the 6C doesn't have to be fatal. Works from about 3/4th screen, maybe further if you dash deep. I didn't test it too much. I think they'll be too high up for the air combo to connect if you're too far.

6C > j.236C > j.C > 6A > 236B > (dash) 5D > 5B > 5C > SJC > Air Combo 1

Does 4054 and gains 31 heat.

Good Pan combos starting mid-screen and moving to the corner are:

j.D > IAD > j.C > 22C > Dash > 5D > Dash > 5C > 236B > Dash > 6C > j.236C > j.C > 22C > 5C > Air Combo 1

5C > 5D > Dash > 5C > j.D > IAD > j.C > 22C > Dash > 5C > 236B > Dash > 6C > j.236C > j.C > 22C > 5C > Air Combo 1

And a good corner one is:

j.D > IAD > j.C > 22C > 5D > Dash > 2C > 22C > 6A > 22C > 5A > 5D > 236B

Thanks still have trouble timing the 665d/c especially the 5c that turned into 6c orz

Buffer it at the end of 22C its actually easier than you think.

If you do it right it would look like a sliding 5D.

Thanks still have trouble timing the 665d/c especially the 5c that turned into 6c orz

this wont help with 5C, but if you are going to 5D, no need to return to neutral. Plat doesnt have a 6D, so u can just do 66D, its not much but it does make the link a bit easier.

I guess I'll make a little note on the dash after 22C in combos.

The trick to doing it is buffering your dash during 22C's last few frames of landing (Like A.X.I.S. said) and then inputing your move on neutral, using the buffer system in BB gives you 5 frames to return to neutral and input your 5C after your dash.

Since we're talking about pan combos, here is an awesome corner combo:

j.D airdash j.C 22C 5C 236B 6C 236C j.C 22C 5D dash 2C 22C 5C air combo 5k damage

I guess I'll make a little note on the dash after 22C in combos.

The trick to doing it is buffering your dash during 22C's last few frames of landing (Like A.X.I.S. said) and then inputing your move on neutral, using the buffer system in BB gives you 5 frames to return to neutral and input your 5C after your dash.

Wait... advanced input also apply for directional input? O_o

Interesting F.Pan combo I saw on acho. Sorry if this has been posted already. Starting in the Corner.

j.D(pan)> IAD j.C > 22C > 5C > 236B > 6C > j.214C delay > j.C > 22C > 5D > 662C > 22C > 632146C = 5604 Damage requires 50% heat to use but all those 22Cs, it's a Urichinan tier combo.

The most damaging combo meterless no item off bubble starter in corner

214B 2C 236B 6C j.236C j.C 22C 6A 22C 6A 22C 5C sjc.B j.C dj.B dj.C dj.214AAAA.

Also, scratch those hammer combos I put down a couple pages back. I forgot to add the whole thing. Here it is

Req: 50 heat, Fan coming up, corner

1) (5B)/(tk swallow moon j.B)/(CH j.C) 5C 236B 5C 2C 236236D 4(back) 6C 22C 5C 5D 66 2C 22C 5C sj.B j.C dj.B dj.C dj.D dj.C dj.214AAAA (iirc Deals about 5.5k)

2) (5C 236B)/(236B) 5C 2C 236236D 4(back) 6C 22C 5C 5D 66 2C 22C 6A 22C 5C sj.B j.C dj.B dj.C dj.D dj.C dj.214AAAA (can't remember exactly if the 6A 22C part connects, but I'll check later, and post the exact damage and heat values for both combos.)

yo is it even possible to do the 6B combos on non CH :|

i've been trying for fucking ever, it just doesn't seem possible to me.

Sadly not that I've seen, I think it's meant primarilly as a pressure tool.

Was there not even luck against crouching? I'll take a further look tonight.

yo is it even possible to do the 6B combos on non CH :|

i've been trying for fucking ever, it just doesn't seem possible to me.

It all depends on the range.

To hit 5B and Dash 5A after 6B you need to hit the 6B at its max range.

If you can 6B then do 5A and the 5A hits the opponent then you are too close, try from a further distance.

It all depends on the range.

To hit 5B and Dash 5A after 6B you need to hit the 6B at its max range.

If you can 6B then do 5A and the 5A hits the opponent then you are too close, try from a further distance.

works now, thanks. didn't know it depended on the distance

works now, thanks. didn't know it depended on the distance

Yeah, makes it a lot less useful in strings, since it's more predicable due to it's range. Unless you have a rapid, then shit gets hype.

2A > 5C > 236B > 6A > 6C > 22C > 5C > Air Combo 1 3171 DMG

this only does 2757 damage, unless i'm somehow doing it wrong :|

2B > 5C > 236B > 5C > 2C > (Walk Back) 6C > 22C > 5C > Air Combo 1/6A > 236B (3893 DMG, 39 MG/3512 DMG, 36 MG)

missing the 214C

If you hit 6B from max distance you do have enough time to do dash 5C right after to fully optimize the combo damage. (Using 6C>22C without the opponent teching early) Axis pointed this out to me recently and it works.