Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

Man, I don't care about George. I want Jessica.

Even though I'm between playing Battler, Ange and Lucifer

At any rate, it seems you will control two characters over the match. Assist and shit.

Did they have much of an impact on the story as much as the characters that are playable?

Yes, Jessica and George are very important to the story. Pretty much every character is, but Jessica and George have a lot of cool scenes in the story and stand out a lot.

Language barriers mean nothing, it's all about having love.

I bet that without love it cannot be seen.

... sorry for my silly joke. :SS

getting my body ready for ange's outro line to be <Good night, have a nice dream>

getting my body ready for ange's outro line to be <Good night, have a nice dream>

Mine was ready from the start, you lose.

Mine was ready from the start, you lose.

you havent even played the vn's yet you cant possibly win

you havent even played the vn's yet you cant possibly win

イやぁぁぁぁぁぁっ

Man I'll finish this shit before the game is released. Tremble.

Wikipedia says it's a VN, but everyone I know who's played Umineko says it's a sound novel. The difference being that Umineko focuses more on music and less on the art, since it doesn't have a lot of CGs and the art style is lol at best. But eh, whatever.

Wikipedia says it's a VN, but everyone I know who's played Umineko says it's a sound novel. The difference being that Umineko focuses more on music and less on the art, since it doesn't have a lot of CGs and the art style is lol at best. But eh, whatever.

Well, it's considered a Visual Novel regardless. But I'd agree that Umineko's strong point would be the soundtracks. The art is goddamn terrible.

I love that song, but I won't deny it's unbelievably awkward listening to without cackle.wav repeatedly playing in the midst of it.

The presence of certain characters in the OP seems to imply that this game might cover some of Chiru, but to what extent I'm not sure. I'm still crossing my fingers that a certain EP7 character will be playable, if not in this version then hopefully a later one, should it be good enough to warrant it. People that have read EP7 can probably guess who I'm talking about.

Mhmm, 07th Expansion themselves refer to it as a sound novel (it's even says so on the box art). They know where their strengths lie.

The presence of certain characters in the OP seems to imply that this game might cover some of Chiru, but to what extent I'm not sure. I'm still crossing my fingers that a certain EP7 character will be playable, if not in this version then hopefully a later one, should it be good enough to warrant it. People that have read EP7 know who I'm talking about.

Perhaps you're referring to the characters that appear at the end of the opening? I dont even know the girls' names since I'm avoiding the novel's spoilers, but I'm sure they are from Chiru.

I bet that without love it cannot be seen.

... sorry for my silly joke. :SS

I'm surprised it took six pages to get this.

Also, topic needs more dir and Life. Get your priorities in line, ladies and gentlemen~

WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING.

Daaaamn. (I didn't play the novels yet, you know)

What I'm insinuating isn't really spoilers, since it's outright given in their character description~

What I'm insinuating isn't really spoilers, since it's outright given in their character description~

Feels bad.

Hey furix, your avatar looks delicious, if you know what I mean.

Omnomnomnom

You're horrible! D:

Also, needs more Happiness of Marionette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J5LF2Udf20 (and omake and all versions) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNTRm8yqRgk Dance of the Moon Rabbits. :3

Ahem, :cough: fanboyism aside, I do hope most of the characters do make it. Well.. shit, there's just way too many characters in Umineko to choose from. So I am sure the roster is probably going to cover the most important first and the fan favorites.