Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

I'm just happy that Lucifer is in, since the 2 other characters I wanted were Ange and Battler, and it was pretty obvious from the start that they would be in.

Still waiting for Lambdadelta and Bernkastel, though.

I am thinking that for characters like sisters they will go for the main one. Like Siesta410, Lucifer, and the others I won't really mention for the sake of avoiding spoilers I think.

It seems like siesta410 gets her sister to join in during one of her supers, maybe for more stuff, who knows.

If Jessica was confirmed playable then I'd have everyone that I'd really want to use.

Granted, even without her I reckon I'd have plenty of fun with Ange and Kanon. Everyone else it simply depends on how they play.

I am thinking that for characters like sisters they will go for the main one. Like Siesta410, Lucifer, and the others I won't really mention for the sake of avoiding spoilers I think.

It seems like siesta410 gets her sister to join in during one of her supers, maybe for more stuff, who knows.

Yeah, as well as the other stacks which appear in one of Lucifer's supers and Beatrice's move. They should appear as Ange's moves as well. I'm kinda curious as to how Sakutarou will work overall.

Yeah, as well as the other stacks which appear in one of Lucifer's supers and Beatrice's move. They should appear as Ange's moves as well. I'm kinda curious as to how Sakutarou will work overall.

Puppet character for Maria, maybe?

Puppet character for Maria, maybe?

That's actually what I've read about it. But I... just can't imagine anything for Sakutarou except him being cute. And it doesn't look like Sakutarou has a hitbox.

EDIT: Except he may be Ange's puppet and not Maria's.

The music will most likely be on point with this game. I wonder if they'll just reuse the old tracks, or make new ones? Will each character actually get their own official theme?

Oh goodness, I didn't even think of that. I would enjoy that quite a bit, but I reckon I'm fine with them reusing older music as well.

Active Pain works relatively well as Ange's theme anyway. Love the song, always have.

the game is on the front page on SRK, lets see how long it takes for them to hate on the game based on nothing more thir stupidity

Not long, I already read a few posters call it a loli fighting game without even knowing the source of the game.

Ugh, those idiots never learn, do they? Of course they wouldn't know of Umineko either since the general SRK poster is too stupid to read... Now imagine them trying to read through Umineko. :s

Only like... one of the playable characters can be considered a loli (Eva Beatrice). The next youngest is Ange who's supposed to be like 16-17. *likes Umineko more than Higurashi because of the lack of lolis*

There is some haterade, but it's only by stupid people. But, most people seem to like it.

Do the vis novels have an english patch? Or is it all in moon runes? If so I'll just have to stick with the anime and manga whenever people feel like translating those...

im gonna guess that loli/pedo is the new synonym that the new SRK members use for animu girlz

Only like... one of the playable characters can be considered a loli (Eva Beatrice). The next youngest is Ange who's supposed to be like 16-17. *likes Umineko more than Higurashi because of the lack of lolis*

There is some haterade, but it's only by stupid people. But, most people seem to like it.

Do the vis novels have an english patch? Or is it all in moon runes? If so I'll just have to stick with the anime and manga whenever people feel like translating those...

Ange is 18, even.

As for the sound novels, EP1-6 have a full English translation, and EP7 has a partial translation (16%, with a 50% one due within the next week or two).

Not long, I already read a few posters call it a loli fighting game without even knowing the source of the game.

Ugh, those idiots never learn, do they? Of course they wouldn't know of Umineko either since the general SRK poster is too stupid to read... Now imagine them trying to read through Umineko. :s

Ahahahaha, wow. Hey guys, Daemon Bride is a loli fighter even though there's only one loli and she rides on a fucking clown head!! Blazblue was a loli fighter before Platinum was announced! Fucking Hokuto no Ken is a loli fighter to SRK, anything that isn't related to SF.

Ahahahaha, wow. Hey guys, Daemon Bride is a loli fighter even though there's only one loli and she rides on a fucking clown head!! Blazblue was a loli fighter before Platinum was announced! Fucking Hokuto no Ken is a loli fighter to SRK, anything that isn't related to SF.

Toki is the manliest loli ever.

Well, characters aren't determined lolis only for their age, but whatever. :~

At any rate, people should be caring about what people comment about on SRK. We all know how things roll in there.

Well, characters aren't determined lolis only for their age, but whatever. :~

If you're going by the DFC rule, then Eva is still the only character who qualifies. Even then, I think Eva Beatrice is supposed to be like 15? :X And she's

kinda like this weird re-incarnation of Battler's aunt

, so IMO I wouldn't really count her either.

The only actual loli in the series is Maria.

EDIT: Onto a topic that has less to do with lolis and more for the game, I do hope they add George and Jessica (even though I have no intention of playing either). Jessica should have a super where she dresses up like Marisa and sings Tsurupettan... just saying.

If you're going by the DFC rule, then Eva is still the only character who qualifies. Even then, I think Eva Beatrice is supposed to be like 15? :X And she's

kinda like this weird re-incarnation of Battler's aunt

, so IMO I wouldn't really count her either.

The only actual loli in the series is Maria.

Yeah yeah, I know.

I wrote that thinking more about Lambdadelta and Bernkastel than anything else, assuming they'll ever be playable in the future.

Although they are goddamn old.

Where can I get Umineko mangas from? Do you think Kinokonuya has it in English yet they don't even have highschool of the dead til the beginning of next year