Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

I'd rather want to see more of Shannon or actual Ange gameplay, the stuff I've seen so far wasn't that great... Well maybe she just isn't. orz

Shannon looks pretty beasty right now, Ange looks rather "meh" however, she doesn't seem to have much going for her besides her command grab ~.~ Well Sakutaro makes for good approach...

Shanon seems great. Rising j.5b > j.5c > land > ground combo is amazing. Good oki w/ Umineko-san, great meta-world super, etc etc. Ange seems rad too, though she'll take a bit more to figure out.

Battler and 410 are still my starters, though. 410's oki is godlike, and Battler's pretty fun for a "main fighter dude". With a bit more practice I'd like to try netplay.

Remember, we have #ougon@irc.psigenix.net, so feel free to drop in.

what is the 2/60 on the hosting menu mean?

Input delay

Uwa I couldn't take it anymore, since I already bought the game I decided to "borrow" a copy until mine arrive = 3= <3 Lucifer

Lame that all those vids feature the same match up :/ (aka NO Lucifer >.>)

But all the characters seem great...except Ange...I'm not diggin her style at all so I'll probably knock her off my list of Lucifer partners = 3=

Does anyone know if this takes a stronger PC to run than Blazblue? Looks interesting, but I don't know if my computer is good enough for it.

here

OS

Windows XP SP3 (32bit)

Windows Vista SP2 (32bit/64bit)

Windows 7 (32bit/64bit)

CPU

min: intel Core2Duo

best: Core2Quad - Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7

RAM

WindowsXP min: 1GB - best: 2GB

WindowsVista/7 min: 2GB - best: 3GB

HDD

2GB Free space

Monitor

min: XGA(1024x768)

DVD-ROM

Video card

NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT / 8500GT / 9400GT / GT220

ATI Radeon HD3650 / HD4650 / HD5550

how many time i will post this, i wonder

System specs are here.

cirno, you should update the 1st post with some information

there isn't really anything for me to update it with, except "it's out"? i could link match videos but that doesn't really seem necessary at this point. pretty much everything else can be found within the stuff i've linked. especially since i linked the homepage, which has the system specs in it, but okay, sure, i'll add that to the front page.

what is eva's jello for? I cant find a use for it :(

It creates a wall which the opponent can't walk through, they can only jump over, so you can either trap someone in and attack them as if they were in a corner, or trap someone out and prepare an anti-air assault. It's sole purpose is for defense (however I'm not 100% sure if projectiles can penetrate it or not)

It creates a wall which the opponent can't walk through, they can only jump over, so you can either trap someone in and attack them as if they were in a corner, or trap someone out and prepare an anti-air assault. It's sole purpose is for defense (however I'm not 100% sure if projectiles can penetrate it or not)

I'm too lazy to test them all, but Battler's and Beato's fireballs will definitely smash the jello. Battler's will keep on going, too.

this game auto detects my arcade stick i have a hori real arcade pro ex. have not tried network yet any one else used it yet.

Let me finish up on persona 3 fes and I'll play against you, circ.

this game auto detects my arcade stick i have a hori real arcade pro ex. have not tried network yet any one else used it yet.

I've played network with a few people already, really smooth or at the very least better then CS's netcode. Also I surprise it recognize my EX-SE since I couldn't get BBB to.

I did network with my friend, pretty easy, whoever hosts pick the first option, whoever is joining, second option. You need the host's IP number. Not sure what you do with the port number, so I just left it at default. I have no idea what the 2/60 is, so I left that at default too. It D/C'd at least twice out of 5 games. The 1st match was pretty laggy, but the ones after that weren't as bad. He was also streaming, so yeah, that does effect your connection, hopefully someone with godly connections can test if the game D/Cs on them.

This game won't register my d-pad, but it registers my buttons. Double u tee eff

Did the same with me, but since the game still utilizes the keyboard even with your controller/stick in, I just used Xpadder so I can use my D-Pad.

very least better then CS's netcode

lol, what a way to exagerate bro :v: