Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

It only works against frontal projectiles, like 410's Meta and her specials that loop behind will still connect and you will lose your shield (unless you are using Shield EX).

Also only Shield EX is restricted by time, Shield doesn't go away unless you re-input it or get hit.

So, I modified my old Jessica meterless combo.

P2 Starting Position to Corner Combo

(with Enchant activated) j.C, j.B, dash 5A, c.5B, 5A, 2B, f.5C (DC), f.5B (c.5B if near corner), 2B, f.5C (c.5C if near corner), 2C, (dash) 2B, c.5B, 6C (stun), delay 623C, 214B (charged), 2C, 214B, OTG 2B, 2C, 22A/B/C, j.C, j.B, (dash) c.5B, 2B, c.5C (DC), c.5B, 2B, c.5C, 2C, (dash) 2B, c.5B, 6C, delay 623C, 214B (charged), 2B, c.5B, 6C, 22A/B/C, OTG 2B, 2C

Damage: 3800~

Not to mention a Jessica/B.Battler combo that wastes a lot of meter just for show.

Both Characters Require 5 SP Stocks

(with Enchant activated) j.C, j.B, dash c.5B, 2B, c.5C, 236A+B, c.5B, 2B, f.5C, Attack Touch, 3B, 6B, c.5C, 2C, 236236C, j.C, land, j.C, j.B, c.5B, c.5C, 623C (stun), OTG 2B, 2C, Attack Touch (whiff), 22A/B/C, wait, j.C, j.B, dash 5A, c.5B, 5A, 2B, f.5C, 236A+B, c.5B, 2B, f.5C, Attack Touch, 3B, 6B, c.5C (MC), j.C, j.B, (c.5A), 3B, 6B, c.5C, 2C, 236236C, dash 3B, f.5C, Attack Touch, c.5C, 22A/B/C, 2B, 6C, delay 623A+B, 214B (charged), c.5C, 236236C

Damage: 4730

Video: YouTube

Both combos work on either version of Battler. I would assume they work on Ronove too.

I hope Lambda's next ;~;. Also, anyone want to play a round or two? All of my friends refuse to play with me :<.

I'm sorry for the doublepost, but I have an infodump post. For everybody that's trying to get all of the specific team endings.

Ange/Battler

Ange/Erika

Ange/Eva

Ange/Lucifer

Ange/Virgilia

B.Battler/Shannon

Battler/Beatrice

Battler/Kanon

Battler/Lucifer

Battler/Ronove

Battler/Rosa

Battler/Shannon

Beatrice/Eva

Beatrice/Lucifer

Beatrice/Ronove

Beatrice/Rosa

Beatrice/Virgilia

Erika/Dlanor

Eva/Ronove

Eva/Chiester410

George/Beatrice

George/Ronove

George/Shannon

Jessica/Shannon

Jessica/Kanon

Jessica/George

Kanon/Lucifer

Kanon/Shannon

Lucifer/Chiester410

Rosa/Chiester410

Rosa/Eva

Virgilia/Dlanor

Virgilia/Ronove

Virgilia/Chiester410

All the teams are above. 34 total.

A triple post; sigh. I was hoping to generate a little bit of discussion on this game since it's so fun! Since it's been like four days I hope you forgive me ;~;. I have 520/521 pictures in the picture box. I cleared arcade mode assuming that that would unlock the last picture, but I was wrong. On the fifteenth row and the second from the right, there is a picture I cannot unlock! What are the qualifications for it? Please don't tell me beat super B. Battler ;~;.

I think that might actually be it, unfortunately. Can't confirm that for myself, since...well....

Kids in the thread thinking they know cool combos. They don't know cool combos. I DO.

A triple post; sigh. I was hoping to generate a little bit of discussion on this game since it's so fun! Since it's been like four days I hope you forgive me ;~;. I have 520/521 pictures in the picture box. I cleared arcade mode assuming that that would unlock the last picture, but I was wrong. On the fifteenth row and the second from the right, there is a picture I cannot unlock! What are the qualifications for it? Please don't tell me beat super B. Battler ;~;.

Yes, the final gallery picture is from beating Super B.Battler.

Well, just for the curious, here are the HP values for the entire cast as of Ver.2.01.

1650 - Ronove

1550 - Shannon

1500 - Virgilia, Dlanor

1450 - Eva Beatrice, Chiester 410

1400 - Battler, Beatrice, Ange, Jessica, George, Rosa, B.Battler (Princess)

1300 - Erika

1200 - Lucifer, Kanon

800 - B.Battler (Normal)

Add the HP of your two characters and multiply it by the amount of HP Gauges you have the game set to, and there's your team's total HP. For instance, at the default setting of two HP Gauges, Lucifer/B.Battler or Kanon/B.Battler would have a total of 4000 HP. At the other end of the scale, Ronove/Shannon would have a total of 6400 HP.

Shannon has A LOT of health. It's like they don't know that she's, in actuality, one of the best characters in the game or something. Keep the buffs coming <3.

Shannon has A LOT of health. It's like they don't know that she's, in actuality, one of the best characters in the game or something. Keep the buffs coming <3.

tell me about it, but hey i main her (along with lucifer), so im not complaining :kitty:

tell me about it, but hey i main her (along with lucifer), so im not complaining :kitty:

Thought I was the only one <3. Keep on keeping on.