Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

Also, Erika's ability kind of has a weird description that doesn't really describe what it does. It basically makes every hit a counter hit.

Erika/Bronove for troll team.

It's BlazBlue's Beginner Mode but with a weirder name.

Edit:It's BlazBlue's stylish Mode but with its true name for using it LOL

So Bern's is Lambadelta's? I'm guessing it's the other way around too.

I just noticed Will's second palette is a vocaloid one like Erika's. Kaito right?

post-20734-139515167981_thumb.jpg

Here's Lambda's.

And yes, Will's alternate color is another Vocaloid reference.

EDIT:

Here's my translation for the Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS part of Ryukishi's newest blog post. I'm still somewhat inexperienced when it comes to Japanese, so I might have made a few errors, but I'm fairly confident in this.

Today I'll be slapping down (this is literally what he says) Will's 2P color from Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS, who is likely to be released somewhere around next week. It sure looks like someone from Vocaloid, doesn't it? (lol)

Afterwards, we will be holding a mini tournament for Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS at 07th Party. Have fun!

We will also have a section specifically for Princess Mode players, so beginners are welcome. Even if you're incapable of beating the Hard CPU or clearing the game, it's OK!

By all means, come register for the tournament!

The rest of his blog post talks about Guns N' Roses and Modern Warfare 3, so I didn't bother translating them.

Could it be Ultra PaPER? :psyduck:

WitchOfRiddles, could you reupload everything you put here? Because megaupload is dead now...

I haven't been to the forum for some time until today someone sent me a message on aim telling me the link is dead. I'll reupload everything when Bernkastel/Lambdadelta and Willard is released along with them and thier voices. Okay? ^.^

Enables Special/Super-cancels, ala SF4/SF:EX

i.e using Battler:

623C 623AB works

623C 236236C works

623C Meta-Super works

Can only be used once per touch and meta activation.

Cancel also possible on whiff.

j2C 6B 2B 2C 6C 2C 5C 236BC 6C (6C) 5C j9B j9C - around 2.5k damage with 1 meter, if it stuns have fun comboing further into 4k+ damage with just 1 more meter (and obviously more if you do have meter to spend).

Or am I just too used to Kanon and Lucifer who can't deal that much damage with 1 meter?

Man, if you only knew about Jessica's meterless combos... your mind would collapse.

Best I could to with Willard was 2.9k, meterless. I'll play a little more with his SP moves later.

Pretty much. Wanna combo after a throw? 236AB. Need more damage after your meta? 236AB and use your meta again.

Man, if you only knew about Jessica's meterless combos... your mind would collapse.

How could I forget about Jessica... :vbang:

j2C 6B 2B 2C 6C 2C 5C 236BC 6C (6C) 5C j9B j9C - around 2.5k damage with 1 meter, if it stuns have fun comboing further into 4k+ damage with just 1 more meter (and obviously more if you do have meter to spend).

Or am I just too used to Kanon and Lucifer who can't deal that much damage with 1 meter?

We can do better than that.

corner j2c 5b2bc6c [2c5c j8bc land 236ab .. 6c] x5

Actually, play Beato and tag in before that, then do it 6 times for maximum hilarity.

Will apparently has two story endings according to the picture box. Has anyone found out what they are?

Edit: One of them is Dlanor.

Kanon: j.B > j.C > Land > j.A > j.B > j.C > Land > 5A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 2C > 41236B > j.B > j.C > Land > 5B > 623A. 2204 damage, stuns, meterless.

Lucifer: j.C > j.B > Land > 5B > 2B > f.5C > Dash Cancel > f.5C > 3C > Meta > 3Cx4 > 632146C. 2399 damage, 1 SP.

Seems pretty good to me

I've been messing around with Will's ability quite a bit, and I found something pretty interesting; upon activating it, it forces the opponent into a juggle state until the super you canceled into hits. The cool thing is that you can actually hit someone out of the super they cancelled into with Shannon's seagulls and the juggle state remains.

Here it is in action:

Will apparently has two story endings according to the picture box. Has anyone found out what they are?

Will/Kanon and Will/Dlanor.

Will/Kanon's ending...I don't even. Anyone have a rough translation?

Edit: It's a height thing apparently. Poor Kanon.