Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

Sorry to jump in randomly, but I'm having trouble installing CROSS... My regional settings are all in Japanese, and I have Ougon Musou Kyoku ver 1.10 installed. I downloaded the CROSS 2.30 patch directly from the 07th Expansion website, and it has two files in it: an exe and a text file. But every time I try to install it, it gives me this error message:

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

I've done web search after web search trying to figure out what I need to do, but I just have no clue. Do any of you guys have any inkling as to how I can get this patch installed?

EDIT: Okay, so I've looked at previous posts and tried some "manual patches" by replacing the previous "GameMain" with the new one and adding the appropriate character files to the CHAR folder... And that's gotten me nowhere. The game won't even play properly now. Basically, I am just completely confused as to how I'm supposed to get this to work! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You need to install the Musou Kyoku Cross Expansion game. Eithier buy it or get it elsewhere.

The Sprites/Backgrounds/Sounds will be posted tomarrow. This will includes Willards/Lamabdadelta and Bernkastel Sprites.

I really want them!! Thanks very much if you do!

I really want them!! Thanks very much if you do!

most upload websites became storage only websites and wont do file share soo im gonna have to do this via torrent and I apologize for the delay on this the files is however done.

Hey WitchOfRiddles , Thanks for ripping those files, when will you upload the sprites? Can't wait. Will it also have sounds for Bern/Lambda/Will?

Hello :)

I was just wondering if there's a key remapper out that's later than 1.10? It's really hard to play without one.

Also, this is less of an issue, but my music won't play in the game. The sounds play, but the background music does not. Anyone know what the cause could be?

Is your BGM volume turned up enough? It might be that you have SFX turned up but BGM turned down for some reason. Also check to see if the BGM files are in the right folder. As for your first question; I'm not sure.

Hello :)

I was just wondering if there's a key remapper out that's later than 1.10? It's really hard to play without one.

Also, this is less of an issue, but my music won't play in the game. The sounds play, but the background music does not. Anyone know what the cause could be?

There isn't a keymapper, but I use vjoy and it does the same job.

I apologize for this being very late! I've had it all finished since last month. I just became very busy with friends birthday's my birthday and today is my sisters birthday. I ultimately decided I'll do the sprites via torrent. But currently reuploading OMK+Cross+Patches with torrent. This time the real Cross disc image was added soo no more manual patches the real patches will work when game is installed correctly. As soon I have 1 or 2 seeders I'll put sprites/sounds at piratebay right away.

Can't wait anymoreeeee ><. But anyway thanks for ripping them

Alright I'll put up the rips tonight And thank you for waiting for soo long! I should have had this waay back in march.

Thank you so much for this!! I've been eagerly tracking this thread for a while and registered to thank you. I finished torrenting it and I'm still looking through it, so forgive me if I'm mentioning something you know or plan to add to it - or I have simply overlooked them which is quite possible knowing me - but a couple of things are missing. I only noticed because they were things I was really looking forward to. The person above me mentioned one but the character in-battle voice rips for all the characters don't seem to be here. Sysvoice is only the announcer voices you unlock from playing the games (and I think Rudolf was in there or something, huh). It only ripped the thumbnails for the ending CGs, too, instead of full versions.

Oh and I remember (I think?) you were having trouble with the transparency of the sprites. I think most of them turned out okay, so awesome! I'm going to keep seeding this for you and hopefully others will, too. And again, thank you so very much for this. I hope it isn't a bother to ask for the rest of these things but either way, I'm really grateful!

Ougon 2.31 out

Rosa, BBattler and Bern HP changed

Lucifer something stun related changed

Something about Bern's kakera changed

07th-expansion.net/cross/Main.htm

Also some of Rosa's and Bern's moves were changed

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Alright I'll update and check it out :<

In the end, most changes were minor, such as more push back on some attacks apparently. And Rosa's j.c is supposedly easier to combo out of (according to someone from the mizuumi IRC atleast.)