Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

Oh SOBA Queen of the Baiken can you bless us with translation of these patch notes please :3

- v2.11 (2012/03/02)--

・気絶で立ち上がった瞬間に再浮かし可能状態に戻るように変更しました。

・投げ必殺技によるSPキャンセル動作にも追加攻撃ボーナスが設定される不具合を修正しました。

・当て身を喰らった瞬間の必殺技キャンセル関連の不具合を修正しました。

・プリンセスモード時の空中必殺技の軌道がノーマルモード時と一部異なっていたものを修正しました。

・ウィラードのアタックタッチステータスに問題があったものを修正しました。

I'll start today ripping Willard H. Wright. For everyones information. The reason why the 2.0+ patches arent working is because you need the original game "install" disc in the drive. This was done to prevent pirating updates. However this can be fixed via a disc image with the original install as mounted on something like Daemon Tools. So if you dont want to redownload the game as a real disc image with the missing installer files that will update the game from 1.4 to 2.0 then you can always wait for the manual patch to be released by someone. As 07th expansion no longer supports this for pirating prevention. Honestly if you really like this game I do think its worth buying. Should support something you like so they dont go under due to finacial reasons!

I have ripped Willard H. Wright and some new voices in 2.10

well,I am also wait for the 2.11 manual patch by someone,the patch include all files with 2.01 and 2.10,so you can update 2.00 to 2.11.

I have ripped Willard H. Wright and some new voices in 2.10

well,I am also wait for the 2.11 manual patch by someone,the patch include all files with 2.01 and 2.10,so you can update 2.00 to 2.11.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tf0jlt6gryrg4yy 2.10 manual patch

http://www.mediafire.com/?4lrd4sw1icyy743 2.11 manual patch

The official basically used all of the files from 2.10 except a few different files like the games .exe so that is why its much smaller. So you need 2.10 manual for 2.11 to work.

By the way you can ignore version 2.01 since the bug fixes already applies to 2.10 and 2.11. Just use the patches I put up. =)

Yah I also finish ripping Willard and everything from 2.11. I just figured I'll post everything up when Lambdadelta and Bernkastel is done.

It's cool, I'll wait patiently for them.

By the way, what do counters do in this game?

If you hit with an air counter hit, the opponent is put in a comboable state, for example: if you hit an enemy with an air normal (counter hit), you can land, do a normal than rejump to finish with an air combo. If not counter hit, the opponent won't get hit by the ground normal.

I'm not sure about this, but I remember that you can link something after an overhead counter hit (for example lucifer 6b(?))

Lucifer can link off of her 6B on any hit when the opponent is grounded, it's just spacing specific.

Battler can combo off of his 6C on counter hit by Meta-Cancelling it and immediately doing a 2A. It used to work on regular hit as well, but they changed that in the Will update.

Beatrice can't combo off of her 6B.

Every other character can do pretty standard combos off of their ground overheads, like Jessica's 6B > 236A > etc., or Rosa's 6C > EX Reload > etc.

So it's essentially the same as Melty's counter system? Sweet, easier for me.

Does anyone mind giving me examples of some combos for these 4 characters?

Eva, Dlanor, Erika, Siesta, I guess i'll throw in Luci as well.

Does anyone mind giving me examples of some combos for these 4 characters?

Eva, Dlanor, Erika, Siesta, I guess i'll throw in Luci as well.

Practical or impractical?

havent touched this shit in a while but i think dlanor had like stuff>sweep>5a>air stuff>air throw

erika was like....stuff>sweep>spin forward>air stuff>the slice down special

iono think i posted this be4

BOTH

Erika's BnBs are, like xlolxlolx said, usually combos into 421A off of 2C. One example would be 2A > 2B > 6B > c.5C > 2C > 421A > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.214A, which is her meterless corner BnB and does 1646 damage. Her 421A combos are really iffy at midscreen; the closest you can get to the previous combo at midscreen is dashing 2B > 6B > 2C > 421A > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > j.214A, which requires you to be right in your opponent's face and does 1421 damage. Whenever I play Erika, my meterless combos at midscreen are typically just some ground string into [4]6C, since it's much more reliable. As for Erika's options with meter, you can link off of [4]6A+B when spaced properly, but it's pretty tough and honestly not worth it in my opinion. You can replace j.214A with j.214A+B > A+B in her 421A combos for something that does a bit more damage and gives knockdown. Her Meta-Super can be mixed into a lot of combos and tacks on some good damage (for Erika), not to mention the really long knockdown it gives.

Siesta 410 honestly doesn't have very many practical combos. Usually you just do basic ground strings ending with 2C > 214X/63214X for okizeme. You can extend combos with the delayed arrow hits, but it doesn't add that much damage. Her 236A+B gives her a bit of frame advantage, however, so you can link into a few things off of it. The most notable examples are dashing 5A, f.5B, and 236236C. The 236A+B loop is exactly what it sounds like; you land 236A+B, and then link off of it with a standard ground string and go back into it. The damage is pretty bad compared to the meter used, so I don't recommend learning it for anything other than shits and giggles.

Siesta 410 honestly doesn't have very many practical combos. Usually you just do basic ground strings ending with 2C > 214X/63214X for okizeme. You can extend combos with the delayed arrow hits, but it doesn't add that much damage. Her 236A+B gives her a bit of frame advantage, however, so you can link into a few things off of it. The most notable examples are dashing 5A, f.5B, and 236236C. The 236A+B loop is exactly what it sounds like; you land 236A+B, and then link off of it with a standard ground string and go back into it. The damage is pretty bad compared to the meter used, so I don't recommend learning it for anything other than shits and giggles.

Yeah I figured she wasn't a very good character. I really only play her for the arrow oki.

I have played it in awhile, they've actually added more of the characters now? I've been waiting for Willard... :kitty: