Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

The range and speed on your normals are superior to Kanon's, and Will has lots of anti-air potential. f.5B in particular is very fast and can beat out lots of jumpin attempts. Be careful not to whiff if though, since Kanon can easily punish the recovery on it. If Kanon goes for a tick throw, you can take advantage of the timestop on 623A+B or 22A+B to escape before he can throw you. It's obviously better to tech the throw or try to interrupt him with 2A, but these are some other options Will has.

Her move names are ridiculous, I love it! Also, I like that she's not all about sweets, but also has her absolute magic.

The range and speed on your normals are superior to Kanon's, and Will has lots of anti-air potential. f.5B in particular is very fast and can beat out lots of jumpin attempts. Be careful not to whiff if though, since Kanon can easily punish the recovery on it. If Kanon goes for a tick throw, you can take advantage of the timestop on 623A+B or 22A+B to escape before he can throw you. It's obviously better to tech the throw or try to interrupt him with 2A, but these are some other options Will has.

TY DUDE

Is it my imagination, or can Dlanor already link 623a/b into her command throw without SP cancel? When done after 2b > 2c > 623a/b, she'll grab the opponent out of the mid-air recovery roll. The link seems easier with the SP version.

My body is ready for Lambda, she's awesome looking :3. I can imagine her ability would be good for zoning.

Is it my imagination, or can Dlanor already link 623a/b into her command throw without SP cancel? When done after 2b > 2c > 623a/b, she'll grab the opponent out of the mid-air recovery roll. The link seems easier with the SP version.

She can do it when the opponent is grounded as well.

Lambda has foot dive, and her void eats projectiles, and her 6B and 3B are tiny annoyances, lol. And a standing trip D:, and a slide DD:

Her meta is kinda trashy atm because of specific spacing, but her ability is really good, as if tagging to reduce break by 1/2 wasn't good enough.

Also Erika's counter now works on projectiles D:

I can't get the 2.20 patch working, I keep getting the following error message:

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

you got to wait for the manual patch dude

Change your system language to japanese and then apply the patch.

Lots of people have been saying Lambdadelta is more of a zoner, but I personally think she has some pretty good pressure and mixup with her dive kick...

Maybe she isn't as ridiculous as Will, but I think she's a solid addition.

^This. I'm getting pretty tired of all the people insisting that she's a zoning character when her rushdown is so much better. Hell, she's better at rushdown than few other characters.

Lambda definitely has some Mahvel rushdown and mixups going on. I'm liking her a lot with Eva and Jessica atm. Guard breaks all day and her zoning is helpful for Jessica to get in. Her short Meta ability duration kind of limits her partner selection but I guess she'd be pretty OP otherwise...

Yeah, I'm also messing around with Lambda/Jessica. It's a really nice team, other than the fact that you can't benefit as much from the extra chip damage Jessica gives you.