Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24006147

Kanon/Shannon vs Battler/Ronove

Erika/Beatrice vs Kanon/Shannon

Erika/Beatrice vs Kanon/Shannon

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23992781

LambdaDelta/Battler vs Kanon/Shannon

Kanon/Shannon vs Lucifer/Willard

Kanon/Shannon vs Chiester/Beatrice

Oh my...

BshQXFmCMAEn-f9.jpg

10 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

That's interesting for sure. I played the demo via Japanese XBL at one point, and it looked like a pretty ok game.

Well, sad to say, since Alchemist closed down a while back, both the demo, the digital release, and its add-ons (Gamerpics and possibly themes), has since been delisted, though the game has had a physical release, the only shame is that its region locked.

10 hours ago, Leonard-Helsing said:

Wonder how they'll handle the 2hu references.

The 2hu references were waived off (better or worse, removed/edited/changed) for the X360 version of G.F. The 2hu cosplayers on stage had their outfits changed, ditto with Jessica (and the "Tsurupettan" song is changed to something else). Though its kept in the PC versions of vanilla and Cross. Dunno if it still be kept in the English localization. For example...

Small request but can anyone post a save unlock file for the Steam version of Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross? Just wondering.

On 12/9/2017 at 2:48 AM, MikuruX said:

Small request but can anyone post a save unlock file for the Steam version of Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross? Just wondering.

Well, I was gonna try and see if the old non-translated versions' save file was gonna work on the Steam version, but it doesn't work and it overwrites it every time, lol. Dunno if it'll be the same using the steam version save for save, since now I have to do everything over again, lol.

But...I'd rather wait until the achievements become implemented and hopefully they're retro-active for what you've already cleared with.