Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

Umineko Fighter [Ougon Musou Kyoku]

So let me be the first to admit that I thought Kanon was a girl. Effing Japan and their effeminate boys. :vbang:

dat Kobayashi Yu, she makes any effeminate/cross-dressing/sexual deviant character come to life with her voice.

So let me be the first to admit that I thought Kanon was a girl. Effing Japan and their effeminate boys. :vbang:

- It seems someone worries about his true love's gender, Zepar!

- Indeed, Furfur. How foolish he is, worrying about such things!

- Nothing matters between the two who share the miracle...

- OF LOVE!

*Applause*

That's probably the greatest euphemism for a spoiler that I've ever done.

I should go back to my Battler avatar.

Speaking of Battler, I sure hope he will at least have E9 as a move, since I doubt GM Battler will be playable ;_;

I should go back to my Battler avatar.

Speaking of Battler, I sure hope he will at least have E9 as a move, since I doubt GM Battler will be playable ;_;

But E9 is not a move, it's just a power level. They may refer to it in some way when someone fights him, but other than that, it probably won't have any effect on the gameplay.

At least it's possible to get E9 as Battler's BGM.

The only reason I'm not mad at people mentioning GM Battler in here is because there is so many fanart of him that it's not even something to be found out later in the game anymore.

This looks positively awesome to be a fighting game of a series I've barely begun to get into. Sadly I can only watch the anime which I hear is really inferior to the visual novel.

Aren't there only ep 1-4 characters as of now? That would make GM Battler unlikely... then again, you can see him on the website and the OP also shows Zepar and Furfur, so what do I know!

Specials don't spend SP because of Beato's ability, which literally gives her infinite SP to play with. The catch about Virgilia's interface turning red is nice, too, as it basically means that switching characters twice is only required for the first Meta-Field activation (Beato-Virgilia player has only switched characters once). I wonder if the first player can activate the Meta-Field again before the second player does.

Watch the first gameplay trailer again, Meta World characters don't spend SP there either. Beato's ability was just activated at the end of the video.

Not quite, from my understanding Meta Field supers don't consume any SP, but SP specials and Wild Dance supers still do even in the Meta World.

- It seems someone worries about his true love's gender, Zepar!

- Indeed, Furfur. How foolish he is, worrying about such things!

- Nothing matters between the two who share the miracle...

- OF LOVE!

*Applause*

That's probably the greatest euphemism for a spoiler that I've ever done.

You deserve a cookie. :yaaay:

ok now, all of you are starting to confuse me :psyduck:

if i understand right once you are on the Metafield, you can use your special ability wich is your MF super?

or are there 2 different things?

Hmm... actually, speaking of that- I've been wondering how the special abilities work. Then again, probably no one knows that at this point. Are they always active? Or only active during meta-field?

It just occurred to me that this might as well be the fighting game with the best storyline ever! :333333

When you enter the Meta World (of your own will, not the opponent's), you gain the benefits of both of your characters' Special Ability. Also, when you use a regular Touch (switch) as opposed to an Attack Touch (offensive switch) or Damage Touch (burst, defensive switch), the character you tag in gains the benefit of the Special Ability of the character you tagged out.

No news of any second season to the anime? eh

The DVDs didn't even sell 1,000 copies -- I think they might've sold around 600, maybe less.

The chances of a second season are very, very low.

It just occurred to me that this might as well be the fighting game with the best storyline ever! :333333

But that's basically cheating. :(

Anywho, looks pretty impressive, no air dashes is interesting and I haven't played 2 man team fighting game since MVC1. I hear it comes out New years eve, is it an arcade release? console? or PC?. Either way, I'll be sure to check it ou-

No Magical Gohda Chef

I won't let you get away with this Japan.

Anywho, looks pretty impressive, no air dashes is interesting and I haven't played 2 man team fighting game since MVC1. I hear it comes out New years eve, is it an arcade release? console? or PC?. Either way, I'll be sure to check it ou-

I won't let you get away with this Japan.

PC