Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedVermillion

RedVermillion Fan Art Thread

Hello everyone. I'm rather new here, but I have been following these forums for several months now. I finally found a place to submit my fan art! Thus without further delay:

Squirrel Power!

blank

This was entered into the Zen United T-shirt Competition. It was the twentieth finalist, which surprised me because I honestly didn't think it was good enough to make it that far, especially after I saw some of the other t-shirt designs. Thank you to anyone who actually voted for it!

Ragna x Makoto

blank

I submitted this to Bururaji, but it didn't get shown. :( I'm not for sure why I put Makoto with Ragna since she's the only character in BlazBlue that has nothing to do with him. The original idea was to have Ragna by himself, but the picture kept coming out all wrong, so I kept scrapping it. It didn't look right to me until I added Makoto. I know it's not perfect, but I am happy with it. I hope everyone likes it!

I didn't have a watermark on it when I submitted it. Plus this one that is posted here is larger than the one I submitted to Bururaji (they have a size limit of 400 by 300 pixels).

By the way, I also meant to add that I am currently working on a third piece of art which I hope to finish soon.

Could you draw more Ragna X Makoto ?.... I love both of them but i rarely find any fanart that has both of them :D.... Most of them are Ragna and nu or noel........

I want more Makoto artwork where she's on fire.

While crying and screaming stuff like "I promise I'm not really a furfag."

I actually voted for that shirt; it's a damn shame it didn't win. You did an awesome job on it.

That Makoto x Ragna art is awesome too; great job.

Thank you everyone. I'm glad you all like. I am currently working on another Makoto piece. I want to do another Ragna x Makoto piece, but I haven't figured out the composition yet.

@LKOD: I think there is rarely any art of them both together because it's highly unlikely (think never) that they would be together. In fact, Makoto and Ragna have never even crossed paths, unlike the other characters who have at least run into him at least once. One can fantasize though. I think it would be cool if they were an official couple. ^_^

Sorry about the double post. However, my next Makoto image is done!!!

Makoto Nanaya

blank

I think I put too much definition into her muscles. However, if you look at official art, you can tell she has a well-toned and athletic body, which I think makes her look even cuter. :kitty:

I wanted a professional-like look, so I took some liberties here. I always place legal disclaimers on images where the character(s) are not my own just to be on the legal safe side. I hope everyone likes.

Your coloring is very interesting to look at. I like the shine parts. *o* Also her muscles are so well-toned. :D

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like my color work. To be honest, I'm actually thinking of deleting it. The more I look at it, the more I hate the image. Makoto is so difficult to draw correctly (especially her eyes)! :( I think I'll just do another Ragna and Makoto picture next.

awesome! Another art thread =3 we need more Makoto enthusiasts D; she's adorable! However her ears do look a little bat-like in your latest and the muscles protrude a little too much. I suggest you do less curved lines and emphasis on curving her because muscles can be present without so much emphasis. Besides all that though it looks good all together =3 and like Michi said I really dig your coloring style, it's really pops out!

Hello again everyone. I am glad all of you like my coloring, so thank you very much. I have a new piece of art and I hope everyone will like this better than the last one.

%7Boption%7D

I was going to do another Ragna and Makoto image, but I decided to do this first because I am thinking of using a modified version of this image for my Makoto fansite when I build it. I like this image much more than the last one. However, it's still not perfect. :( I have to try harder!

Sorry bro, this ain't a fan-site or an art site. This is a gameplay site, made for people to get better at the game.