Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (not exactly) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 11/20, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Not the same turnout, but the hype was there!

MBAA

1: Fushaku Shinmyo!!!! (LK Generic) ($63.00)

2: Dr. Onblast Foxx (Dr Onblast Foxx) ($18.00)

3: Spooky NerdJosh (Spooky NerdJosh) ($9.00)

4: Xaq Mynus (Xaq Mynus)

5: LPT Mindgame (LPT Mindgame)

5: Roa's Hair Salon (Kona Furuk)

7: Quotes Zidane (Quotes Josh)

7: Kirah Kamina (Kirah Kamina)

9: Zeal CTF random (Zeal CTF Random)

Help with character names would be appreciated please. Thanks. MB brought the least people this time, but gave off plenty of hype. Good times from the Melty crew.

BBCS

1: Zidane Biscuits (Zidane Biscuits) ($77.00) (VA/AR)

2: Xaq Mynus (Xaq Mynus) ($22.00) (MU/LI)

3: PSR 311 Litchi!!! (LK) ($11.00) (LI)

4: Karl MGV (Karl MGV)

5: Legacy Ensenga (Legacy Ensenga)

5: Zeal Silver (Zeal Silver)

7: Kona Mindgame (Kona Mindgame)

7: Furok LPT (Furok LPT)

9: Jon Golden DaiAndOh (Jon Golden DaiAndOh)

9: Godot Nolan (Godot Nolan)

9: Mikenapalm Eric (Mikenapalm Eric)

There was more hype than last time I admit for BB. Good job.

GGXXAC

1: Presidents of the Justice (Zidane DaiAndOh) ($98.00) (AN/AX)

2: Marlin Pie Hard Bread (Marlin Pie Hard Bread) ($28.00) (MI/RO)

3: iCarly (Xaq Biscuits) ($14.00) (DI/ED)

4: Sexy Black Tie (Mynus A3) (IN/JO)

5: Mindgame Mahouko (Mindgame MAhouko)

5: Tinshi Stefan (Tinshi Stefan)

7: Foxx Nerd Josh (Foxx Nerd Josh)

7: Quotes Alzarath (Quotes Alzarath)

9: I don't Care (Sine Squared)

9: MGV FT (MGV FT)

9: Greek Tweleve (Greek Tweleve)

9: Kuna Furok (Kuna Furok)

13: killerkablisk (Killerwatt/ Karl Kablisk)

13: Dr Onblast Dahweh (Dr Onblast Daweh)

The main event, the numbers, the hype, it was all there. GG wins forever!

On slow unstable internet now, so I can't give proper shoutouts. Thanks of course to Team Sp00ky, Gamepad, my teammates, everyone who showed and gave support, as well as stream viewers. Your support for ANIME keeps me going.

On another note, thoughts at making the next one singles?

Singles would be nice. I like to be able to feel out a match and really get to play someone. 1 round just doesn't feel like enough time.

On a more biased note, singles sound nice because being dead weight kinda feels like shit. I'm just really embarrassed about the whole Melty debacle. I just wanted to play and learn the game. I'm glad I got to play with such great players and I think I did learn a lot, but I limited my team mate and that feels the worst to me (and the teasing). The whole reason I didn't bring baked goods, is because I wasn't planing on going last minute because of blah blah I'm bad and blah blah no one wants to team with me. For now I'll just man up, practice, get better than everyone can get at me or whatever 5c.

Shoutouts later :3

As much as teams has been nice in the previous biweeklies I've attended singles is nice to see how it runs. Sorry I could not attend this one on behalf of NJ. See you guys at NEC =).

Singles would be nice. I like to be able to feel out a match and really get to play someone. 1 round just doesn't feel like enough time.

On a more biased note, singles sound nice because being dead weight kinda feels like shit. I'm just really embarrassed about the whole Melty debacle. I just wanted to play and learn the game. I'm glad I got to play with such great players and I think I did learn a lot, but I limited my team mate and that feels the worst to me (and the teasing). The whole reason I didn't bring baked goods, is because I wasn't planing on going last minute because of blah blah I'm bad and blah blah no one wants to team with me. For now I'll just man up, practice, get better than everyone can get at me or whatever 5c.

Shoutouts later :3

I'd team with you. We could be team shoutouts to last place or team east coast option select. Haha

But yeah singles would be nice. I don't like the feeling of letting a team down or being carried(not that I have but yeah)

Teams go faster but it didn't really feel like there were that many teams this time and that the whole tournament was really short because of it. Though I do appreciate how much cheaper teams is from spending a good deal of money in travel both ways.

I do like the feeling that I have a chance at not going 2 and out from singles though. Lol

Singles would be a nice change of pace, would that bump the entry fee up another $5?, cause that would be a problem and if you think about it, you'd get the same amount of players by keeping it at $5 entry fee.

Yo son its been 3 can we please have a singles. PLEASEEE!?!?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

If you're going to do random teams you might as well just do singles instead. Or, if you want to keep teams in some form, then you should just rotate a game to be teams each time.

Hopefully I won't be busy so I can make the next one. Good shit guys.

Single elim would be hype as fuck, but you'd have to lower the entry fee cause niggas be poverty and shit (and people would complain since we're so used to double-elim).

I like the whole rotate which game is singles. For starters, how about whichever game at NEC brings the most entries, that will be the first singles tourney for the biweekly. do it Andrew...DO IIIIIIT.

DAT GUILTY GEARS? :kitty:

Do I even need to practice BB before NEC?

I haven't played seriously in a couple weeks now.

(I haven't touched Carl.) D:

I have touched that RoboKy though. :kitty:

If zong comes ill end up entering bb just to expose him. Also mahouko what's the best way to get a hold of you?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

No, you don't. You'll get top 3 easy with no practice, unless you run into me and I shit on your Carl... Then I lose to random Litchi #7.

LOL.

LK and Zidane will body me if they've actually been playing.

And if Isu is going, I want to actually practice so I can MM. (^_^)

(If I have money. :vbang: )

If zong comes ill end up entering bb just to expose him.

It's not IF, because I am going.

Enter.

I guess I'll expose you in GG.

I am still blown that Mahoko cosplayed for a frikin bi-weekly...

Lookin in that entire general direction was a blow.

Show outs to Mahoko?