Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug (not exactly) Bi-weeklies Brooklyn, NY 11/20, BBCS, GGAC, and MBAA 2v2s

Doesn't he cosplay for EVERY biweekly?

no, he just did it to surprise everyone first after tempest dahlia thought he was a chick then wore it as a halloween costume though if he wore it at every bi-weekly, everyone would slowly start to call him bridget.

I had a fun time coming down even though I got carried for pretty much everything. Anyways, I agree with putting in singles because the matches in teams are too short. As for a solution for shortening the time length for singles, take Blazblue out of the line up. Anyways, good shit for running this. I would gladly come down again pending a ride. I will be leveling up in GG and MBAA in the meanwhile.

Also, they spelled my name wrong for Guilty Gear and Furok's name wrong for Melty Blood lol.

If zong comes ill end up entering bb just to expose him. Also mahouko what's the best way to get a hold of you?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

like contacting me?

and alz is fuunnnnnnyyyyy

lol i like to cosplay so you may never know what might happen:yaaay:

lol i like to cosplay so you may never know what might happen:yaaay:

You should cosplay Miyako with the way you were hyping yourself up before every match (Although I suppose you'd have to play MB...). In any case, thanks for teaming with me and revitalizing my drive to get better at GG. I'll totally cut you a deal if you find yourself wanting a custom stick. I'll put suction cups on the bottom instead of rubber feet :kitty:

Anyway, I would completely support the decision of the addition of singles. It would make the commute that much more worth it, and would help to make the bi-weeklies a more official tournament setting rather than a local shindig with amazing competition. I honestly haven't left a bi-weekly yet without an epiphany of some sort.

Yes Mahouko you need a stern fighting game upbringing so you can fulfill your destiny as anime jesus before you're 18! :D

My epiphany this time was "I suck at playing games"

Last month was "I really suck at playing games."

Someone gets it! I hope you'll be 'just bad at playing games' soon. :D

As for a solution for shortening the time length for singles, take Blazblue out of the line up.

:v:

I haven't played Guilty in over 4 years. Blazblue actually revitalized my interest in the scene.

I even sold my PS2 stick, uh-oh.

Vampire needs to be added, though. That's the first fighting game I ever took seriously. :kitty:

I was planning to make it out to Brooklyn for the 11/20, but it didn't pan out. Plus I worry about transportation home to Jersey if things excel past midnight. NJT stops at 12:00AM to my area, and I can't take the PATH because I don't have a drivers license. :psyduck:

Yes Mahouko you need a stern fighting game upbringing so you can fulfill your destiny as anime jesus before you're 18! :D

seems like some history strongest disciple stuff, im in =)

but you can probably contact me through xbox, I'll pm you later my # and i will try my best to come to gatherings

Shit yo. You shouldve got at me. I was driving the Team St1ckbug Grand Prix. doing laps around jersey and shit.

Ffffffff-

If you're going next time, I'm totally down. I live about 5 minutes away from Willowbrook, so I'm not really hard to find.

It was mentioned on last night's Guard Crush stream that it would be the final Guard Crush to take place at GamePad since the store would be shutting down. Any talk of a replacement venue in mind yet?

seems like some history strongest disciple stuff, im in =)

but you can probably contact me through xbox, I'll pm you later my # and i will try my best to come to gatherings

Ah so, it begins...

It was mentioned on last night's Guard Crush stream that it would be the final Guard Crush to take place at GamePad since the store would be shutting down. Any talk of a replacement venue in mind yet?

Sadly venues don't appear out of no where.

I'm working on this problem though.