Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legendary Lotus

Weekly Versus - SoCal Weekly BBCS/SSF4 ranbat and casual play sessions

I wouldn't mind going to this. However, I drive myself around so I'd rather have people I could carpool with so that I won't waste tons of gas and shit. So anyone between Westwood and there need a ride? Just pass me a couple bucks for gas and I'll pick you up to go! Or vice versa :D~

well if thats the only way you'll agree to agree on going there, you could always give me a ride from LA. I think you're passing by LA to get to there, atleast from westwood. but I'd need a ride back, of course I'll pay.

also to hell with arakune.

well if thats the only way you'll agree to agree on going there, you could always give me a ride from LA. I think you're passing by LA to get to there, atleast from westwood. but I'd need a ride back, of course I'll pay.

also to hell with arakune.

My car seats 5. So like if we can get more people we can save more money (And gas :D)

My car seats 5. So like if we can get more people we can save more money (And gas :D)

uhh well, shit I may know some others but idk, lol I'll keep you posted

If I can secure about 40 bucks or so for a free GG tourney winner takes all, can we push to get more people? I really want to promote the GG scene the most and I will try hard to get a more sizeable pot.

This is a great idea, please do it!

Oh wow, this is actually pretty close to home. Count me in once I'm done with finals/holidays and such. :3

After I get payed next week I'll go. I want another shot at MikeZ and ZONG_one.

Lost to MikeZ at SoCal Regionals because of nerves, and to ZONG_one online because I suck. :V

In my defense, it didn't look too bad until I got trapped in ZONG's MANwhich. :toot:

Don. Send me your info so I can pick you up and take yo' lunch money.

alright I'll PM you, and you mean to pick me up so I could take my soon to be munniez from you

Second post is updated with all the details you may need, please if there are any more questions let me know.

Add us on FB: /160904670617511'>http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Legendary-Lotus-Weekly-Versus/160904670617511

So anybody else need a ride between Westwood and the venue? Because I got like 3 open seats and... Carpooling! Save the planet!!

lol no, I drive there myself. I live on veteran lol. I was just curious, cause I haven't met anyone from westwood area in the last 3 years other than mike. Do you go to UCLA?

lol no, I drive there myself. I live on veteran lol. I was just curious, cause I haven't met anyone from westwood area in the last 3 years other than mike. Do you go to UCLA?

I'm a poor high school student :P

I go to Palisades.

Hello all,

We do need some more CRTs and ps2 setups....please bring them if you have them. If anyone wants to bring a random setup we will find a place for it for more setups. Everyone come down and bring a friend.

Also tentative start times for BB/GG have been moved up. BB start time 2:30-3ish and GG 3:30-4ish.

Parking is kind of difficult. There is both space in the front and back and residential parking for days towards the back of the store. There are no decals or signs for the store yet since it only opened about 2 days ago. All that will be in place next week.

debating whether i want to get there 4 hours early to play asian chris nor not lol...

ty and ggs to all the ppl who came. always nice seeing new faces.

>>implying im not a new face

fucking bring ps2 sticks next time bastards.

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the first ranbat! Lets keep this going and growing into a bigger scene!

Check out the setups

Note: these are ranbats and points will be awarded with prize payout every 3 months (Starting with January...Points for Dec will be added to Jan-March points). Second post will be updated with Ranbat point and prize info.

Additional Bonus to 1st place winners: Free entry to following weeks ranbat of their choice.

SSF4 100$ payout

1 v10

2 joonthebaboon

3 shglbmx

4 splurgendii

5 gafscale100

5 kitori

7 killacam

7 hawksacue

BBCS 50$ payout

1 severin

2 jamesx

3 ryofoong

4 grim-t

5 jasond

5 dsmoove12

7 sesshy

7 neozero

GGAC 30$ payout

1 phaethonh

2 brettania

3 JamesX

4 jasond

5 severin

5 sanoshi

7 tshkn

7 ryofoong

This Week: Sun 12/12/10

Same format with a few tweaks, all chars for BBCS will be on ALL consoles (sorry for internet fails last sun) with Valk as a usable character.

I will have more store owned CRTs for additonal GG/HnK/etc setups.

Remember this is all day casuals (we stayed open till past midnight) with plenty of space and setups.

Again minimum guaranteed payout for each game stands so come win some money for Christmas!

Add us on FB