Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusk Thanatos

That part of VA that no one cares about (Western/Southwestern VA thread?)

Wow. Nice to know there are players in this part of the state. I have been reading info on this site for over a year now, but I never thought to look in matchfinder cause the community is nonexistent around here. I will try to make it to this tourney, but I doubt I'll be able to. VT is like 4hrs from Lebanon. Still nice to know players aren't too far away.

Wow. Nice to know there are players in this part of the state. I have been reading info on this site for over a year now, but I never thought to look in matchfinder cause the community is nonexistent around here. I will try to make it to this tourney, but I doubt I'll be able to. VT is like 4hrs from Lebanon. Still nice to know players aren't too far away.

VT 4 hours from Lebanon? Nah, that's if you're going a really long way. 2 1/2 to 3 hrs, tops. I am in Tazewell, so that's really close to you (40-45 min). Unless you are Nick, then you already know who I am.

Anyways, how did I miss this thread? I blame Michael for not telling me anything. Hi, my name is Donnie. My Sig says it all. Iceymitsu on XBL or PSN. Looks like I'll need to pick up BB for PS3 now.

VR Raiden cheats by using stupid uppercut characters :v:

Anyways, how did I miss this thread? I blame Michael for not telling me anything.

lol whats up Donnie. I guess it just slipped my mind. How are you liking CS2 so far?

Anyways, how did I miss this thread? I blame Michael for not telling me anything. Hi, my name is Donnie.

Mike told me a few times, I'm just lazy. My names Tyler and I'm in Roanoke, I play Testament in Guilty Gear and Hazama and Hakumen in Blazblue. Tyler_Rash on PSN and I'm poor to pay for live.

VT 4 hours from Lebanon? Nah, that's if you're going a really long way. 2 1/2 to 3 hrs, tops. I am in Tazewell, so that's really close to you (40-45 min). Unless you are Nick, then you already know who I am.

Anyways, how did I miss this thread? I blame Michael for not telling me anything. Hi, my name is Donnie. My Sig says it all. Iceymitsu on XBL or PSN. Looks like I'll need to pick up BB for PS3 now.

VR Raiden cheats by using stupid uppercut characters :v:

No I live in Cedar Bluff myself, I was just at a friends in Lebanon. Ironically named Nick, same guy perhaps? We should meet and play some time. I don't regularly have the internet and playing in person is always better anyway. I work at the gamestop in pounding mill, name is Mike. Come by sometime so we can discuss a time to play.

Yeah, it's the same Nick. I talked to him a bunch last night about playing games. I'll swing by gamestop this week and introduce myself.

Mike (from my end of the state), since I don't have a # to reach you at, do you still want to play some SF or BB sometime?

Considering holding a small meetup at my place.

Probably run one or two BB setups, one GG setup (I don't think any of us know shit about gg though, lol), maybe an MBAC setup (because I still need to mod my PS2 >_<) on the side or an AH3 setup inplace of one of the BB setups (if it's released on PSN).

I think that would cover like twice the amount of people who would come, though, lol

I'd still like to do something like this, though I don't know if I could use my place or not.

I play Dusk fairly regularly offline and am in the Harrisonburg area. I finally got around to creating an account on dustloops. I am usually on ffxi more than psn, but if anyone is up for playing online let me know, I play both bb and ah3. Also if there are any offline meetings I would love to go to them provided that they meet my schedule.

Hi evilion welcome to the thread.

I been playing BB on PSN again lately, if anyone here wants to play just send a message.

Out of curiosity, what character do you like in GG Dusk Thanatos?

Hey guys. Thought I'd let you know, someone in our SRK thread found a venue we can use for weekly ranbats in Roanoke. Main focus will be on AE and Marvel (and probably 3S:OE also) but he said there's plenty of room for people to bring set ups for other games if they want. He hasn't decided on what day of the week they'll be yet but I'll let you all know when more details come up. Probably still kinda far some some in here but maybe not as far as Blacksburg.

oh btw, I'm pretty sure there's some anime game players in the Charlottesville thread on SRK. Some of you might have better luck getting to tournaments/gatherings they have there.

Hm, that's just under two hours away.

It's not /close/, but I think it's better than anything else we've gotten so far. That's pretty cool. I'll have to talk to Evilion about it, especially if it's Saturday (I'll probably be working Sundays during the school year, so Sundays are kinda iffy).

And I'll check that Charlottesville thread. I don't really go to SRK, so I wouldn't have known to look.

Thanks a lot for the heads-up on both. Once you get the ranbat details, I'll edit it into the OP.

Hey guys we're having another tournament at tech. BB and GG inlcuded.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12541-Nov-5-2011-3-UP-Offline-Edition-%28Blacksburg-VA%29&p=1153951#post1153951

and on the topic of those Roanoke Ranbats, I have no idea what happened to them. They guy who originally posted about it hasn't said a thing about it since.