Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC XI Results & Shoutouts

NerdJosh: I probably saw you like for two frames the whole tourney. Not even just for GG almost at all. I saw Eric more than you, you weren't in singles, and played no casuals. LOL I still love you but you were basically like a ghost.

Drunkenchicken: I love you man, I just don't shout out NY bc you mfs are a given. Always and forever.

I was in singles I lost to Frank and Alzarath. I'd play casuals if people actually wanted to mm, I was in pool Death I had to try to work my way out of super.

I was in singles I lost to Frank and Alzarath. I'd play casuals if people actually wanted to mm, I was in pool Death I had to try to work my way out of super.

How many MMs did you think you would really get out of GG seriously? SSF4, I would understand though, and you wouldn't play casuals bc no one would MM you? I dont understand the logic on that one.

Man, watching that match makes me sad, people calling my Gunblazes all day. I really gotta work on my tourney nerves so I don't always fall back on safe oki when I need to mix up.

yeah man

i could tell you were too solid for that shit

i have the same problem...

ever try going to a tournament intoxicated?

that helps with the nerves :D

only thing is it fucks up everything else lol

HEAVEN OR HELL

lol

good shit blake i'll give a shoutout to you even though i wasn't there. gotta step up my game!

I played BB for the first time @ NEC. It was great. Although after only spending 3 days playing the game, I was beating people fairly often. I only played casuals but that didn't seem right to me.

SUPER LATE-

Abridged version:

GG's to GG for being the best game.

Bad Games to running BB & GG at the same time, am I the only one who can't handle going back and forth between the two? Fucking air IB's vs Air FD's get me every time.

Bad Games to getting fucked on team tourney. I signed up for BB as soon as it opened, literally first name on the list & only BB so i could play better (previous statement about running GG&BB at the same time)- when I returned, BB was canceled and GG closed- FUCK

GGs to Team STickbug b/c you gys rock

GG's to ZONG for coming all the way out and playin that GG. ^_^

GG's to CANADA! The most fun I had all weekend was the "casuals" Sunday night. Soo many great matches! Wish they were recorded. So many mix-up and tricks all around. Carl v Tager is always laughs too! THX for coming Zeero, Kousaka & Leo7!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Games to me for paying like shit when it counted, was it the ridiculous car ride? Was is running BB&GG at the same time.. iono could just be excuses. =/

P.S.- GG's to Blake for taking me out of GG. We had an intense VERY HIGH LEVEL match that no one saw or really appreciated. Wish it was recorded... MattFranks & Ryan-Bill would have been very proud of the both of us. lol

LK & Zidane: NO matches.. WTF?