Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC XI Results & Shoutouts

ALL STREAMED CONTENT WAS ARCHIVED >>>HERE<<<

BBCS Singles

1: LordKnight (LI)

2: ZidaneLEET (HZ)

3: ZONG_one (CA/AR)

4: Kousaka (RC)

5: Zeero (CA)

5: XAQshinor (MU)

7: Badfish (TA)

7: DJHousen (MA)

9: DrunkenChicken

9: Mynus

9: Alzarath

9: K2

13: Danny Schme

13: Titanium Beast

13: Kyle

13: mAc Chaos

17: Mr. Krabbzz

17: Achtzehn

17: HatPerson

17: Dangle

17: Kona

17: Furok

17: Shervin

17: Biscuits

25: Remiri

25: Gabe

25: Ensenga

25: Leo7

25: JV Ronin

25: Orochimarusama21

25: Legacy

25: Nas

33: crazymasterhand

33: iora

33: Diamond Pickaxe

33: LPT

33: Maikenapalm

33: Joe Tran

33: New Nu

33: Eric Leiter

33: maxwell (DQ)

33: Magikarpino

33: Matthias

33: Zaichek

33: Dat-0-9-er

49: Thirteen

GGXX:AC Teams [First place tie because faultydefense had to leave to catch his flight, split pot]

1: Jan, Come Back! (Titanium Beast, Frank the Tank, faultydefense)

1: StevePie (MarlinPie, Steve H, Matt Coma)

3: Defenitely not Blazblue (A3Religion, Mynus, Dandystepper)

4: Team Canada (Zeero, leo7, K2)

5: Gnomish Wrath (Light Nazgul, Vyers, Mindgame)

5: Everything You Hate (Tinshi, Mr. Quotes, Alzarath)

7: Team St1ckBuG (BlueNine, NerdJosh, St1ckBuG)

7: Super Kawaii Desu Attack (Forgot)

9: Ril, Eggs and Ham (Forgot)

9: Northcoast (Forgot)

9: Still unban Sogos (Forgot)

13: Cheesy Breakfast and the Snorkle Puffy Fun Bridage (Forgot)

GGXX:AC Singles

1: MarlinPie (ED)

2: Steve H (KY)

3: Frank The Tank (MA)

4: Captain Awesome Moroha (AB)

5: Zidanel33t (AN)

5: Titanium Beast (OS)

7: Alzarath (TE)

7: faulty_defense (VE)

9: mynus

9: Zeero

9: XAQshinor

9: Light_Nazgul

13: mindgam3

13: Nerd Josh

13: Therapist

13: K2

17: drunkenchicken

17: Sesshryu

17: Vyers

17: Kousaka

17: tinshi

17: A3Religion

17: YGG

17: bluenine

25: MrQuotes

25: Strife

25: Testamentlol

25: Kid Nemesis

25: riltalk

25: Coma

25: Kyle

25: DoomieJ

33: Twinniss

33: Dr. Onblast

33: Iora

33: DaiAndOh

33: Zong_one

33: Sinistar71

33: Legacy

33: Tales

33: b-slosh

33: Genstov

33: sogos (UNBAN ME)

33: Mr. Biscuits

33: Gabe

33: Damian

33: Noisetank

33: Leo7

49: mikenapalm

49: esco

49: Kona

49: Furok

49: Gravelneed

===================================================

Thanks BigE for the anime room the first day. This helped out immensely AND we were able to stream matches leading up to top 4. Thanks again man, what you do for the community is ridiculous (in a good way).

Everyone, thanks for coming out and making this tournament hype as shit. We had people come from all over the country (and beyond) so it was nice to see the levels that different regions are playing on right now.

GG had 50+ entrants and the brackets were ridiculous. This is the type of play the BB community should be striving for. The average skill level and dedication that some people show to the game is amazing. Thanks for everyone who traveled out for GG and making this scene hype as fuck.

GG teams had 12 teams of 3 ON THE SECOND DAY! I'm sorry I couldn't stream/record the matches. The results of this will keep a bad taste in my mouth for a whle damn year. I hope everything goes well once you get home faulty. Shoutouts to Matt Coma for going to play Melty.

BB had ~45 entrants. I take full responsibility for having to reset the brackets. It was a combination of bad luck and me being stupid, so to anyone this might have negatively effected I apologize. Just a quick run-down on what happened: we go through 1st round and about 3/4 of 1st round winners and my laptop crashes, and brackets weren't saved so we wasted about an hour and 45 minutes, forcing us to reset. I had to re-seed the whole thing, so some people 'got dicked over' the second time around by having to play someone better than them earlier (my bad).

BB Teams weren't run because only 3 teams of 2 signed up on Sunday. A lot of the BB community had other things to do that day (or weren't ableto stay the whole weekend) so I understand. Sorry to the teams that signed up, but it was 8 teams or no tournament, which all of you were cool with anyway.

Canada, California, Midwest, Texas, New England, MD/VA and North Carolina, thanks for traveling out to this major. Without you guys this would've just been another local bi-weekly.

top 4 for GG singles should be uploaded to Team Sp00ky's youtube sometime soon. I'll post the links once he uploads them.

Once again, thanks everyone. Stay gdlk.

didn't enter BB or GG, but stick, you do an amazing job as a TO. Good shit on handling everything. :)

shout outs to stick, doomie, achzten, mike napalm, zong, Lk, and titanium beast w/ your magical ragna, good times

Guilty Gear is dead in the U.S.?!

NEWS TO ME LOLOL... for srs though, seeing how hype ppl got for the game made me happy. Lots of scary players, a lot of good matches. Keep the hype train alive!

Shouts-

LK: Hardest working BB player on EC, took you long enough to win something. GS.

St1ckBuG / DoomieJ: Thx for running the tourney guys, bb bracket reset sucked but oh well. Stay gdlk.

Canada: Nice seeing you again Kousaka. And nice meeting the rest of you as well.

ZONG_One: We didn't really talk... but thx for comin out. GJ on 3rd, even if you had to rob Kousaka to do it :P

Frank: we didn't play =( wanted another notch on my belt! lol

BLAKE! DRINKS! NEXT! TOURNEY!! NO EXCUSES!! I'll hunt you down if I have to.

Coma/Steve H: Block less :p

Moroha: Still not fully used to ABA, I'd like to play you more. And keep the new look lol.

Marlinpie: Stay free.

Tinshi/Quotes: Thx for teaming w/ me in GG, sry I couldnt quite pull it out when I needed to =(

uhhh.... I cant remember anyone else atm, maybe later! :o

1) Tourney was GODLIKE. This was probably my last major until I come back from Japan next March 2012. So happy GG was that serious and see everyone soon!

2) GG was the hypest game at NEC XI this year. During top 6 people stopped watching SFIV to watch GG because it was that damn serious. Good shit to Drunken Chicken and Biscuits for commentating all weekend. The level of play was crazy, considering that most of us dont even really practice GG anymore. But nonetheless ppl came ready to battle.

3) Zong, Canada, Faulty - you guys are awesome for coming out. Good games to faulty your venom is serious! Really wanted to play Zong's Carl. Next time man. You guys are mad chill. Stay free rest of West Coast.

4) Moroha - why do we never get to play?

Matt Frank - your May is too serious good shit obliterating me in teams lol.

Danny - good shit with that Noel man. good to see you again.

Blake - I love our matches man. Till next time.

MikeNapalm - really mindfucked i didnt know that it was you all that time we played on PSN lol.

LK - good shit for beating Zidane (finally). I shall X-copy your strats hard body and make them my own lol.

Steve H - Playing against you motivated me and made me realize that I need to put in more dedication to GG. I will be in the lab until our next meeting my brother. You are so clutch and are way too much of a gentleman to be fucking ppl up so hard! Stay consistent and an all around awesome presence.

5) St1ckbug - stay consistent and once again thanks for everything. You put in mad work everytime, Thanks to Doomie for putting in work as well.

Results will be posted later.

Can we please? I was lucky enough to get on the stream when they did finals, but since saturday night I've been super curious for gg results and seeing how my various dudes did.

shoutouts to the 2 other groups that signed up for bbcs teams

shoutouts to the st1ckbug's laptop

Shoutouts to the entirety of the GG crew for making my first major enjoyable as hell.

Shoutouts to Zorin and Blue IX for the rides.

Shoutouts to St1ckbug for making this happen.

Shoutouts to Zoob for our name and teaming with me.

Shoutouts to Stryfe for teaming with me.

Shoutouts to Kona for the MM, I shouldn't have won.

Shoutouts to Vyers for the rides to food places and the matches.

Shoutouts for Nazgul for wrecking me. :(

*adjusts glasses* Twinkle.

Same here I got a bunch

Shoutouts:

Guilty Gear: Love it too much, definitely need to keep the flag flying. Games like these should never die.

Vyers/Mindgam3/Nazgul/Meghan/Furok- Good games to you guys look forward to doing more. Sorry I didn't get to play you Mindgam3 and Meghan, but still it was a pleasure talking to you both. I hope to see all of you again and play some games.

FaultyDefense- Great casuals with you, hope everything worked out with you and you got back safe.

FranktheTank- Good job and taking 3rd and helping me on the May matchup. You blew me up pretty badly.

Blake- Keep on feeling yourself with that HOS and Ragna.

A3Religion- Good stuff as usual. One of my favorite guys to play in casuals as it helps me strengthen my mentality.

Tinshi- GGs man. I really choked it up as it went down to the wire. I'll definitely come back stronger.

ZONG-Nice to finally meet you and play some BB. I wish I got to play you in GG but something always came up >.<. I'm doing summer vacation planning to cali again though it's still up in the air. but we'll see if I can get through on that.

Alan- Thanks a ton for the ride and arrangements, always a pleasure on company. Remind me to find a small CRT for you =).

DoomieJ- Good stuff holding down GG and running it.

Coma/SteveH/Sessh- You guys are too much fun to hang around with.

Rest of NY: Always a pleasure in hanging with you guys and your antics.

That's all I got. If I missed anyone, no worries. Keep holding it down.

nec11unbansogos.png

back of the UNBAN SOGOS shirt/petition

Frank The Tank, Kyle, ZONG_one, Lord Knight, Alzarath, A3Religion, TITANIUM BEAST, DaiAndOh, Mynus, Ril, MarlinPie, Steve H., XAQshinor, Dandystepper, Zidane AND MORE!

Here are some other choice pictures from one of the hypest NECs ever.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r3000/

nec11ffff.png

"FFFFF-UCK JAKE"

edit: shoutouts to stryfe, gutfucking, faultydefense, reindeer skulls, holdin DAT, ZONG_one, canadian gg/bb, Zero000, Ken staying poverty and MATT FUCKIN COMAAAAAAAA

Well we can find out, the next time Zidane and Lordknight go somewhere. Last time I checked, they have no Bang player, so I have a bit of an inherent advantage in blowing them up.

Shoutouts to St1ckbug for streaming our anime fighters and trying to run BBCS as smoothly as possible even though his laptop fucked up. Good shit.

Shoutouts to everyone I played in GG. You guys definitely made me realize I have a long way to go so I'm definitely gonna work harder. I ain't droppin my character for nobody.

Shoutouts to the Lambda army giving me strats after I get bodied by XAQshinor's Mu.

Shoutouts to Canada for being hard to find.

Shoutouts to New England for being very Northcoast-like.