Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC XI Results & Shoutouts

I actually played Arakune in bb singles. K2 is the Rachel player. In GG teams it was zeero(roboky),leo7(pot), k2(may)

Funny how NY/NJ had no Carl player. Zong sure raped us

OH WAIT

PS: I love you Zong, no homo, full homo, all homo. You should come to NY some time.

Also: Breakfast of champions I shared with ZONG sunday morning:

img0087y.jpg

Yuengling Lager, water in a wine glass and a day old McDonalds Parfait.

Get the fuck at us.

I'm pretty sure he is going, its actually in driving distance for him.

How did you guys do againist each other? Did you just beat him up like you did during the tournement match?

I actually played Arakune in bb singles. K2 is the Rachel player. In GG teams it was zeero(roboky),leo7(pot), k2(may)

shoutouts to you for blowing up my Jin >.>

We played for like an hour or so Friday night and he beat me (convincingly) the majority when it was Carl v. Hazama. He definitely wasn't playing his best when we played in tournament saturday but whatever.

We just played for fun in tourney, talking shit the whole way through. Nigga needed to fall back IADing on me. Then he proceeded to re-fall back when he tried to burst and do that cute shit iwth Nirvana.

RE-FALL BACK.

hmm, you baited alot of his CAs, meaning he was afraid of

DAT GERBER BABY PRESSURE

but yeah, looking forward to playing you/ IMPROVED LK at evo this year. I really hope its an official game.

if evo has anything to learn from this its that they should stream GG and maybe not bother with BB

home...tired...shoutouts later...zzz

ps, need a mod to change my username to saltydefense

seriously

Whenever I say anything about WC, Papa Juice comes in with the excuses.

dat wc therapy

BTW, BB will never be an official game at Evo.

EDIT: Just cause you miss your flight and have to have EC people pick you up in the cold doesn't mean you're a good player FD.

if evo has anything to learn from this its that they should stream GG and maybe not bother with BB

home...tired...shoutouts later...zzz

ps, need a mod to change my username to saltydefense

seriously

Hey, did you have a MM with any Canadians?

How did I place not last :psyduck:

I was glad I came. It ended up being a fun time and I got to see lots of familiar faces and some I didn't expect. The tournament brackets were fine... you handled it as best you could.

Even having to start over it was faster than the SF4 brackets. Besides, I'm sure for a lot of people they actually liked it since they got to play more.

Shoutouts to Stickbug for running a great tournament, and to his laptop for blowing up.

Shoutouts to ZONG for being a cool guy.

Shoutouts to everyone I played with my stick impaired Hakumen. :toot:

Shoutouts to the SF4 brackets taking so long that we managed to play our tournament, have it collapse because of the laptop, start over, and still be ahead of them.

Shoutouts to somehow getting matched up with my brother in like the first round in every tournament we go to.

Shoutouts to K2 for his awesome Rachel. I thought he was dominating me just because I couldn't play but I saw him almost take down ZONG too so he was just a beast.

Shoutouts to Leo and Kousaka everyone else I met, from Canada or otherwise. It was nice seeing familiar faces.

Shoutouts to Henaki for not showing up and so he couldn't get bodied by my Hakumen. :kitty:

Shout out to Zong for bodying my Mak with Carl. At least I blew up your Arakune.

Shout out to Biscuits for trolling me. In truth you really showed me new things I haven't seen yet, so good shit, got to learn.

Shout out to LK/Kousaka, I will have some salty money matches with you two next time I meet in revenge for the tournament KOs. Otherwise, good games.

Shout out to netplay, glad I got to meet people I play frequently online. Also, netplay scores 7th place ftw.

I'll keep working on that Tsujikawa and ground game with Makoto. I knew I had things to improve and NEC showed me some additional new things to be aware of.

Finally, shout out for GG. Mad hype, makes me wish I didn't drop it years ago.

Edit: Extra shout out for EVERYONE butchering my name. I felt so bad I didn't want to correct anyone, but it's DJ Huoshen. Not DJ Housen or DJ Houshin.

EDIT: Just cause you miss your flight and have to have EC people pick you up in the cold doesn't mean you're a good player FD.

I was a matt coma away from being a good player

Whenever I say anything about WC, Papa Juice comes in with the excuses.

Don't see how that is an excuse since it's a sign of a weak/inexperienced player. Stay guido.

WHY THE FUCK did I miss this?

OH YEAH! I was busy working on my 200 hours of community service and breaking up with my cokehead ex-girlfriend.

on a side note: WHY THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS!?