Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG, SNKP!? (Neo Geo Staton, for PSN)

Yeah, apparently SNKP remembered we PS3 users exist :vbang:

In case you too lazy to read the link, SNKP will be releasing some Neo Geo games on PSN for both PS3 and PSP, 8.99 / 6.99 each. They'll have online capabilities (PS3) or ad-hoc mode (PSP) and some graphical options.

BUT THROW US SUM 98UM / 2002UM / NGBC ALREADY, DAMN! :OS:

in b4 netcode will suck

Horray for Samurai Shodown~!! (I demand 1 through 4) they can leave out those 3d monstrosities, though.

i've been saying this would happen for quite some time now, and yet nobody believed me...

be careful what you wish for; the garou 360 netcode is the worst of any game (not just fighting games, ANY GAME) i have ever played.

Horray!!!

btw

netcode will suck

DON'T JINX IT! :gonk:

I second Garou and Samurai Spirits being dl'able, more specifically SS5SP and SS6. :kitty:

Jink? SNKP hasn't released a game that is remotely playable online. It's something we should come to expect

ngbc

ngbc was pretty decent.

and actually, the 360 port of garou is the most accurate port to date, complete with slowdown and guard cancel notifier; they even give you neat screen and scaling adjustments. just a shame that the button config and netcode blow.

Jink? SNKP hasn't released a game that is remotely playable online. It's something we should come to expect

Seriously, don't jink the netcode~!!

be careful what you wish for; the garou 360 netcode is the worst of any game (not just fighting games, ANY GAME) i have ever played.

So I've heard, I would be happy with just having the game to play offline with people on my PS3 though.

Here's to hoping for Last Blade 2, Rage of the Dragons, Samsho 3, 4 and 5sp, ZedBlade, Bust-A-Move (OFFICIAL one, not the knockoffs).

Just in time for when I upgrade to 350 GB PS3 HDD. :)

Then you're missing out on some pretty horrid netcodes. GG#R was worse for me on average.

I'll be on Samurai Shodown. No doubt about it. Hopefully the more people buy SS1, they will drop SS2. Personally I'll have positive thinking regarding the netcode instead of saying it'll be bad without playing it first.

The reason why it probably took so long is because the 360 is the bigger console compared to PS3. (People bought the PS3 less because of several reasons. They didn't care about the Blu-Ray, they thought Sony were a bunch of assholes for taking away shit [Console wars "-_-] and the most popular probably being that it's too expensive. Though, you don't have to pay for internet and pay for bullshit Street Fighter controllers that still work less efficiently than a regular PS3 controller.) Not to mention the fact that outside of Mexico and Korea (Along with Japan), their games don't get much support compared to Street Fighter. So they probably figured they'd release it on the more popular console, see how it does and if things go good, they'd put it on the PSN.

Anyhow, I'm glad they're finally putting it on the PSN. Though, I already have KOF98UM, I just want to get KOF2002UM (Though, I technically own it already.) By the way, is anyone fond of 11? It's one of the best KOF games in my opinion. Very solid and has pretty good balance considering it's the first (Hopefully they'll have a remake with even more characters, re-balance, among other things.)