Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyosuke Kagami

WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG, SNKP!? (Neo Geo Staton, for PSN)

last blade ii would be a 1st day buy for me, to bad that the netcode wold be ass, im calling it

I believe it.

@HawkingBird

Yeah. Actually, NGBC is pretty popular. Not that great in my opinion. Though, SNKP doesn't have too many recent releases I think... Besides, the remakes and 13 which will hopefully be console released soon. Personally, I'd be interested to see Waku Waku 7 on there.

last blade ii would be a 1st day buy for me, to bad that the netcode wold be ass, im calling it

I'm sure it's netcode would suck, but, at least you could play it with people in person, with out having to play on a laptop..

I'm sure it's netcode would suck, but, at least you could play it with people in person, with out having to play on a laptop..

well, thats true, but i already have the lb2 for ps2 to do that with my friends, and i know for netplay there is ggpo but the rooms are always empty :/

Yeah, Japan players are so gdlk at KoF. (It only makes sense though, they are godlike in fighters in general.)

IMO Japanese players suck at console-exclusive fighting games that never SEE an arcade.

Then again, those games don't get press or a scene anyway.

Awful netcode is to be expected. I only want it on there to get a perfect arcade port and for the game to be relevant again.

@HawkingBird

Yeah. Actually, NGBC is pretty popular. Not that great in my opinion. Though, SNKP doesn't have too many recent releases I think... Besides, the remakes and 13 which will hopefully be console released soon. Personally, I'd be interested to see Waku Waku 7 on there.

I like NGBC. I feel the that game is very underrated. Sadly, I don't expect it to be on Neo Geo station as it was developed on Atomiswave hardware. SNKP would have been better served if they used KoF 98, 2002, SamSho 2, 4 or 5SP, Fatal Fury Special as the launch line-up.

Been playing Samurai Shodown 1. The netcode is good. Haven't had any problems playing with randoms and friends. Only bad thing is no lobbies but I really don't mind that. Full screen mode is great unlike some other games.

Looking forward to the next set of games.

Awful netcode is to be expected. I only want it on there to get a perfect arcade port and for the game to be relevant again.

I like NGBC. I feel the that game is very underrated. Sadly, I don't expect it to be on Neo Geo station as it was developed on Atomiswave hardware. SNKP would have been better served if they used KoF 98, 2002, SamSho 2, 4 or 5SP, Fatal Fury Special as the launch line-up.

Yeah. I have fun with it too. The thing that turned me off was the fact that it costs super to roll and it's not very balanced. (Athena). But don't take too much in mind of what I have to say. : X

@SonOfHeaven

Really? The Netcode works fine? Maybe there is hope after all.

Been playing Samurai Shodown 1. The netcode is good. Haven't had any problems playing with randoms and friends. Only bad thing is no lobbies but I really don't mind that. Full screen mode is great unlike some other games.

Looking forward to the next set of games.

i want to believe you, really but...

i want to believe you, really but...

I only have and been playing Samurai Shodown, it plays fine. I only had one bad match which was laggy. Everyone else and friends I played with ran good. Played for about 3 hours. My experience been good. Can't speak for someone else since it could be bad for them.