Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GenoWhirl

[CS2] Valkenhayn Technical Discussion

now there's something that has been bothering me, when characters recover neutral on the ground and they just hold upback+barrier, of course a good guess air throw/wolf throw is good, but how do I prevent them from doing that because they know that they will jump out as soon as my string ends or I attempt a grab.

...never "abuse" wolf "cannons" midscreen thats a big no

Ok I will take into account. OH also, thanks for sending me a PM calling me a "tier whore" I appreciate the warm welcome.

now there's something that has been bothering me, when characters recover neutral on the ground and they just hold upback+barrier, of course a good guess air throw/wolf throw is good, but how do I prevent them from doing that because they know that they will jump out as soon as my string ends or I attempt a grab.

If they're just holding up+back in order to jump out at the soonest possible moment, throw in some lows in your blockstring or frame trap so that you catch them during the jump startup.

Otherwise, reading how the opponent is going to attempt to escape is part of offense. You'll have to mix it up and try to read the jump outs to shut them down.

Ok I will take into account. OH also, thanks for sending me a PM calling me a "tier whore" I appreciate the warm welcome.

He did? Good to know. It will be dealt with.

He did? Good to know. It will be dealt with.

LOL haha nothing is going to happen and

use wolf 5b when they jump to punish their jump