Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElvenShadow

Frosty Faustings III (GGXXAC, SSFIV, and more!) Chicago IL. Jan 8th 2011

I will be here, in case anyone cares. ^_^

Beno - I'll get some Melty in with u and OMK too.

Hero - You're FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My awesomeness is too strong. Can't wait to see yha.

Blade - lol. Can't wait to meet you.

Random WI player(s) - Why u no post on Shoryuken.com??? =/

Anyways hella hype, good times to come. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ^_^

That was really fun, I was so lame that i messed up my every moves but shout up to ElvenShadow for hosting this tournament. I came to this to see how well or bad I could do so i'll know what to do to prepare for evo. and shoutout to everyone that came

Shit, that was goddamn fun. GGs to everyone I played, I got a shitload of matchup experience. Shoutouts to Heroic for kicking my squirrel ass in BB while I did the opposite with laser fish and bubbles in GG.

Shoutouts to Elvenshadow for hosting the damn thing; there were boatloads of people there. I think I may have lost my voice from shouting over the noise from everyone playing.

PS: Also, good shit Blade, lol. Nice meeting you there.

Hey Farrin, good meeting you! And same with everyone. I'm so glad I came. (I was that Litchi player)

In GG I lost in the first round unfortunately although I had two wins in the losers' bracket.

In BB I got to the second round and lost to AKA's Ragna. But then I think I won about 5 in the losers' bracket, and again, lost to AKA. GGs!

Will someone post the results eventually? I wonder what spot I actually got. Anyways, I had a blast and would just love an another go!

Yeah! It was a great time! Thanks for going through the hassle for us Elvenshadow!

Nice meeting you Farran! I was the other Makoto there. Sucks we never got a chance to play!

Brad told me I snagged 7th in blaz singles, I'm pretty happy with that!

Nice meeting you all!

Good fun indeed.

To the people that loaned me sticks - awesome. Much thanks. I suppose I should make/have someone make a PS2 joystick of my own...

For the next Chicago gathering I insist we find a place with a full liquor bar and play only The Rumble Fish, Fate Unlimited and Kenshiro-only HnK............

Good shit to everyone that was in Chicago yesterday.

Preliminary shout-outs to me once again forgetting that you have to win twice coming in from losers.

GGs to all I played, in both the Team Tourney, Singles, and Casuals.

Blade, it was nice meeting you. A shame that your pad went missing, though.

Farran, Newtype, Frankie, Heroic: Great games, all.

OMG MY PICTURE WAS TAKEN, YOU STOLE MY SOUL, SHADOW! lolj/k

Good to see people were having fun.

If anyone was using TV 1 on the BlazBlue end, and TV 2 on the Guilty Gear end, that was my console stuff (just sayin').

I was the one who broke out HnK, Rumble Fish, Saint Seiya Hades Chapter, Last Blade 2, and Sengoku Basara X, hope you guys enjoyed it (I suck at non-GG/BB games, lol).

I saw some awesome Faustings from Elvenshadow (against Eddie no less!), even bumped into ChronoSaber whom I met at Acen a while ago he was playing F/UC as Archer a lot. Maybe I'll play his Slayer again for a rematch someday.

I met a few guys from here, and a ton of lurkers and guys from SRK, hope to bump into you again, if the Wheel of Fate keeps turning. Even though I didn't do any tourney stuff, I had a blast anyway (even played some Tech Romancer, Arcade Tetris, Megaman Power Battles, UMK3, Senko no Ronde and beat Arcade Accent Core on Stick on Hardest Setting!?!?) , so thanks again for bringing me, Supa. You haven't seen the last of me, Milwaukee Crew, we'll set something up locally more, I think. Supa, I hope you find someone to buy your Atomiswave man, good luck!

And if anyone found an extra Wireless Controller, just shoot me a PM. And if you stole it, well...it wasn't my "lucky" controller, so HAHA YOU GOTTA BREAK IT IN.

Good games, everybody!

This was so much fun! Props to all who came out to join in on the madness.

Shout outs to:

The team from Ohio, all of you were totally nuts! (no, not a bad makoto pun)

Jetm, it was nice talkin' to ya! Glad we both eventually got to eat, haha.

Frankie, Hero, Cue- GG's, you all put me in my place and reminded me where my faults lie.

Kurt- I wish I got to play your Valks, maybe next time. Good talkin to you though!

B-rad - I will forever look to you when I hear Bacon(Andrew) being called! ^^

Woocash - It was good to finally meet you! We'll definitely meet up soon to play.

Everyone from DePaul- We're definitely playing more, I wasn't aware of the scene having more than 1 or 2 players out here!

Everyone else who I met and such- GG's, it was a lot of fun!!! I hope to see you all again.