Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ElvenShadow

Frosty Faustings III (GGXXAC, SSFIV, and more!) Chicago IL. Jan 8th 2011

I'm working on importing the game so I can play/learn it! I'm totally down for learning some basics if anyone has the time to show me! :]

Just mash 2A.... :)

I'll probably get another copy of the NAOMI version soon. It's a ton of fun - make sure you find a good reference (are the dustloop archives still available?). In a nutshell - The magic spark is very similar to KoF XII or an AC Slashback, there are no cross-ups and any special can be EX'd by doubling the inputs (ie 22B becomes 2222B). If you want to get hype check Youtube for the Current Code videos. A new Melty Blood running on a RingWide in high def. :)

GGA has a copy of MB:ACA but I don't think it's in a cab.... yet.

Since I'm from Wisconsin, and probably coming in on a train, bringing a TV would be difficult for me but systems and games wouldn't be too bad. Would it be helpful to bring just those?

EDIT: I also have some friends in the area that are interested in watching, but they have no plans on playing (even casuals). Would they be required to pay the venue fee?

If you have consoles and games that we will be running for the tournament official games, please bring those.

People who come to watch still have to pay the venue fee since they still have access to casuals and also Nickel City staff will be collecting at the door.

Hey, if all goes well I should manage to make it! Put me and Emba down for Blazblue.

Oh, also throw up Mr. Two for BB and Guilty Gear

Hey Mike, go ahead and unreg me for SSF4, ima be way too busy catching up with all you guys, playing shitloads of gear and getting drunk to care about that crap.

As always i'll have a full setup for Gear.

Klaige means unsign him from BBCS since the game resembles grosser poo than SSF4.

That's almost impossible

Klaige means unsign him from BBCS since the game resembles grosser poo than SSF4.

With enough booze I think CS is alright, also I play Hazama and he is interesting, in 4 I play boxer. He is not interesting. (and why i'm switching to yang lol).

With enough booze I think CS is alright, also I play Hazama and he is interesting, in 4 I play boxer. He is not interesting. (and why i'm switching to yang lol).

CS is so grossssss, I can understand your theory though and hazamas alright. Rog is boring but buff! Also Yang is awesome I'm actually about to go play some Yang right now.

I hope everyone has fun, if the GG og's show up takes lots of pics and get footage I miss you cats! I was going to see about coming this year but we have to do an event in MTL so I will be chucking tiger shots and eating poutine but deep down you know i'm thinking CH 2hs impale setups. GG 4 LIFE! :D

thats easy dude, I never said I was going to sleep and im getting dropped off at the airport. Infact, my very plan is to get fucked up with all of you so I can get on the plane wasted and pass out for the next 12 hours! Please help me have a nice wasted flight back to Japan.

I like the sound of this....WHERE IS THIS GONNA BE HAPPENINGGGG?!

I wish I can go back to Japan :(

gonna get into chicago tonight. i'll be at the red roof. i really wanna get some gg in tonight. making sure to bring a tv or two to guarantee casuals.

440-387-1077

Less than 24 hours to go!

Any last minute requests? All I can offer is VGA kits for the Xbox 360, possibly two 19" ViewSonic monitors (ya, that's not the best way to play, but..... they're portable? :)), maybe some joysticks for the 360, a fat PS2...

Really nothing good to offer..... :)

I'm in Lombard, so if someone needs a ride and is within the path of that... I suppose I could grab a few people if absolutely necessary.

Wish I was there

Fuck, playing guilty gear ANYWHERE would be better than what I'm doing

A RANDOM BLADE HAS APPEARED!

Okay guys, thanks to Supa, I may show up after all, but I doubt I'll be doing any major comp, just some friendlies, I'll be bringing my gear (if you've seen my list of fighting games, you know I'm an arsenal), so just bring an extra TV or somethin and I'll show the junk I got.

Hell yeah. Blue skies and green grass all December and the second I settle on a tourney to drive to the snow begins to fall. I hate you, Ohio.