Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Info/Discussion/Question Thread

Do Bang's 623b and j.623b wall-bound or is it just a small wallbounce? Thanks in advance

Small Wallbounce when hitting the actual corner.

In CS1, down dashing was completely optional if your execution was perfect; in CS2 it won't be, most likely. But the down dashes don't even make it hard, I used down dashes to make my CS1 confirms EASIER.

isnt that just because you started with 5a??? :S in cs1 you can do 5a>2a>2a and still do the full combo

Yeah, but the proration is much worse in CS2. Also, 5A's whiff recovery was buffed massively. Will be very interesting to see how that one plays out.

Your BNB must be utter trash if it still works off 5A 2A 2A. There is almost nothing you can do off 5A 2A 2A. Best I can think of is 5B 2B 6C jD 2B 623B d6C jC and I'm almost positive you get fake oki even with that. With one 2A you can at least replace the 2B with 6A and do 5B 2B but you won't get oki unless you jC right away. This combo is much better though and I do believe you get oki with 2B j4C jC. jB jC is probably fake oki but no one techs out of those anyway...

Maybe as an exchange for his prorations getting worse across the board they buffed his character proration?

Otherwise I don't know how Bang can even break 4k, with the numbers as they are :eng101:

Maybe as an exchange for his prorations getting worse across the board they buffed his character proration?

Otherwise I don't know how Bang can even break 4k, with the numbers as they are :eng101:

nah i'm pretty sure his character proration is the same.

the teching system is based of proration and time...

bang's normals got faster...

holy shit 3K midscreen punish in 5 hits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFR_DclvYLEt=7m38s

didnt expect something this sick from buppa. I believe 6C has 100 P1 thats why but fuck it almost seems like 150 P1 considering I dont even think CS1 Bang could do 3K with any 5 normals. I wonder how the damage would be on 6C bnailfake 6C jD cnail 5C 6D (623B).

Your BNB must be utter trash if it still works off 5A 2A 2A. There is almost nothing you can do off 5A 2A 2A. Best I can think of is 5B 2B 6C jD 2B 623B d6C jC and I'm almost positive you get fake oki even with that. With one 2A you can at least replace the 2B with 6A and do 5B 2B but you won't get oki unless you jC right away. This combo is much better though and I do believe you get oki with 2B j4C jC. jB jC is probably fake oki but no one techs out of those anyway...

5a 2a 2a 5b 2b 6c j.d 2b 623b d.6c j623b 2b 6c j.c works iirc

didnt expect something this sick from buppa. I believe 6C has 100 P1 thats why but fuck it almost seems like 150 P1 considering I dont even think CS1 Bang could do 3K with any 5 normals. I wonder how the damage would be on 6C bnailfake 6C jD cnail 5C 6D (623B).

Starting combos with 6c...not gonna be too often though....

CH 6C no less. Can't punsih Jin 623C cause he's crouching. Yeah there's very few instances but it's nice to have a super specific punish again, since you could pretty much get away with punishing everything with 5B in CS1.

Yeah, but the proration is much worse in CS2. Also, 5A's whiff recovery was buffed massively. Will be very interesting to see how that one plays out.

Oh God no >.<

I was going to suggest the same thing; that could be AMAZING.

If nothing less, you could almost certainly take 6C BNF d6C jD 2B 5B 5B j4C j4C jC (Or j623B ender to push corner)

Super sick punisher, looks hot :yaaay:

I was going to suggest the same thing; that could be AMAZING.

If nothing less, you could almost certainly take 6C BNF d6C jD 2B 5B 5B j4C j4C jC (Or j623B ender to push corner)

Super sick punisher, looks hot :yaaay:

Also shoutouts to Kaqn being good at this game and hit confirming :|

One can only imagine the damage off this if you landed it in the corner :psyduck:

What the hell is up, my niggas?

I'm totally considering subbing Bang in CS2, he looks pretty decent and more reliant to FRKZ to make ends meet, which adds a bit of depth to him, if more Bang players utilized FRKZ, I think his tier position will undergo reconsideration.

What the hell is up, my niggas?

I'm totally considering subbing Bang in CS2, he looks pretty decent and more reliant to FRKZ to make ends meet, which adds a bit of depth to him, if more Bang players utilized FRKZ, I think his tier position will undergo reconsideration.

Lol, after all the shit you used to say.