Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Info/Discussion/Question Thread

comboz

I'm not gonna go through all of them right now, but things to note on your list to improve your damage with:

FC hits let bang combo 5B>5C>6D in the corner or if the 5B is close enough, such as a off corner 3C FC or 623 FC>d.5B. Handy for comboing into daifunka, though if you do it off 623B FC, you'll need to TK the 2nd 623B off 6D since it'll rape your combo otherwise.

In the FRKZ bnb, instead of 2D>j.D you can do 2D>j.4C>j.4C>j.D

In the corner or if you delay it, you can CH 6C>236B>5C>6D>623B into bnb for 5.7k meterless. Lord knows why that would ever happen though, lol.

2B>5D links on crouch

This post is a mess. I've been adding and deleting stuff constantly.

corner 2B 5B 6A 623B 5B 6C j4C j623B d5B 2B jAB4C dj4CC 4036

This looks like a great BNB. Condition them to block low with 6A (even though it actually makes the combo do less damage. fuck you mori!) Then mixup after 6A with jump cancels, tk nails, and stagger pressure 6A is good on block still right?) Also replace 6A with 5C and do

corner 5C 5D 623B 5B 6C j4C j623B d5B 2B jAB4C dj4CC 3475

Unfortunately it seems like Bang is gonna require difficult hit confirming now.

Best air finisher seems to be 5B 2B jAB4C dj4CC. Always combos and and always gives true oki no matter what (so far at least!)

obvious combo

corner command grab RC 5C 6D 623B 5B 6C j4C j623B d5B 2B j.AB4C dj4CC

hilariously if you do 2 gold bursts after the RC and do daifunka after j623B it does 7352 lmao

Notes:

1) 5D prorates HORRIBLY. If you are looking for damage replace it with 2C. Yeah. 2C actually prorates LESS. o-o

I posted this in the lounge thread but it might've been overlooked since it was at the end of a page right before a new one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1dszCoBKM

Just showing some example combos. I already know some of them have better versions, but it was just a starting point and really it was just me messing around with what I knew and as I was trying things.

It took me ~4 hours to upload...1.36 GBs...don't ask.

1 gig for 8 minutes?

Get some better encoders.

Nice contributions guys.

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to make a true guide until console release though. It's that bad with me and PSP execution.

Like Zidane was throwing chains from across the screen to me and I couldn't press down and back at the same time. Yup.

ShoMeYaMoves

So cool <3

Also if you replace 2c with 2b in corner - you can tech-trap near wall.

And FRKZ BnB for crouching :

j.C -> 5B -> 2B -> 2C -> 5D -> 6D -> dash cancel -> 2D -> 8 4C -> 8 4C -> j.D -> 2B -> 623B(Near wall) -> Ashura 5044 dmg (5348 near corner)

Here's a stupid combo i discoverd, During FRKZ 6d-6 dash-2d-8 dash-J.D-2 dash-2B-DAIFUNKA!!!!! 5839 damage if memory serves. Easy combo, crazy damage for how easy it is. Tested on all characters, to make sure it worked on everyone

Here's a stupid combo i discoverd, During FRKZ 6d-6 dash-2d-8 dash-J.D-2 dash-2B-DAIFUNKA!!!!! 5839 damage if memory serves. Easy combo, crazy damage for how easy it is. Tested on all characters, to make sure it worked on everyone
I'll give it a whirl on my trusty PSP :')

Found a new 4 seal combo that works on everyone when you're midscreen. (Not sure if anyone else found it, but I'm too lazy to search through the thread... :|)

2D>JD>2B>5D>j.c.>JB(Omit on smaller characters)>J4C>623B>D.6D>623B>etc...I would end it with a bumper or Daifunka/Ashura if the heat is available.

If you want the Daifunka at the end omit the last 623B. As with most of his combos the timing varies from character to character, mainly the 2D>JD. Here's a list of who needs what:

No H.J.C or CH required: Jin, Rachel, Carl(O_o), Arakune, Bang, Lambda, Litchi, Tao

H.J.C or CH required: Hakumen, Tsubaki, Noel, Ragna, Platinum, Valkenhayn

CH only: Hazama, Tager, Makoto

I could not for the life me get a high jump cancel JD on those last three characters. If anyone would like to prove me wrong please feel free.

I also found that the 6D will not hit if you're relatively near the corner, so replace it with 5D instead. It won't work in the corner as far as I can see. I believe you can also add in a 5C before the 6D but it's way easier to just go right to the 6D instead, for me anyway.

Found a new 4 seal combo that works on everyone when you're midscreen. (Not sure if anyone else found it, but I'm too lazy to search through the thread... :|)

2D>JD>2B>5D>j.c.>JB(Omit on smaller characters)>J4C>623B>D.6D>623B>etc...I would end it with a bumper or Daifunka/Ashura if the heat is available.

If you want the Daifunka at the end omit the last 623B. As with most of his combos the timing varies from character to character, mainly the 2D>JD. Here's a list of who needs what:

No H.J.C or CH required: Jin, Rachel, Carl(O_o), Arakune, Bang, Lambda, Litchi, Tao

H.J.C or CH required: Hakumen, Tsubaki, Noel, Ragna, Platinum, Valkenhayn

CH only: Hazama, Tager, Makoto

I could not for the life me get a high jump cancel JD on those last three characters. If anyone would like to prove me wrong please feel free.

I also found that the 6D will not hit if you're relatively near the corner, so replace it with 5D instead. It won't work in the corner as far as I can see. I believe you can also add in a 5C before the 6D but it's way easier to just go right to the 6D instead, for me anyway.

I probably wouldn't bother using the Heat for that combo unless it would kill them, in which case you probably wouldn't be going for a seal version of that combo anyway and you'd probably just want whatever does the most damage off it.

The Heat would be better used elsewhere. In this case, probably to go into FRKZ since you would obviously be doing a 4 seal combo with the purpose of going into FRKZ.

Just a thought.

Bang command grab combo midscreen

623C RC>5C>6A>JB>J4C>IAD>JB>623B>land dash 6C>JC

There are probably better enders, but I'm not a bang player. Tested on ragna so I don't know if it works on everyone.