Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager Video Thread

If I had to say how they were doing VC to 720

I'd say it's more like

63214D(Charge)78(One spin)96321478C(5k)

But either way, it doesn't matter. What does matter, is how long do we have to cancel VC...if it was confirmed I would be rather happy.

Also 3C is air unblockable: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5ZPtoB9kg#t=9m03s

Doesn't look terribly useful though. >.>

Its to prevent exactly what happened in the video, IB the hit before it then jump out. It forces people to actually just sit and block cause as it is now, Tager's blockstrings are a joke.

I noticed 3C unblockable too, and believe me its lol.

It will have its uses especially if you have spark.

Its to prevent exactly what happened in the video, IB the hit before it then jump out. It forces people to actually just sit and block cause as it is now, Tager's blockstrings are a joke.

But that's the thing: it's to prevent exactly that and....it fails at doing that. The opponent immediately neutral techs (no combo outside of like...RC 2B or RC spark) and at best you get a midrange pressure reset when they get back up.

Also worth noting was that was 5A (IB'd) > 3C. With the IB nerf it's harder to jump out of tager's pressure in general, if the tager did 5A > 5B > 3C > 2B > AC etc, (I think) he would have caught him before he was actually capable of jumping, and converted the jump-defeating-string into a combo with damage and knockdown, rather than just giving a neutral bounce tech.

I get the feeling that out of preference, I just won't be using it on Makoto half the time for starters. Options are almost better making her run back up to you.

Haha someone posted a tier list in IRC and you know what?

Its not BB unless tager is bottom tier.

Anyways merry Christmas to you guys.

360A leaving people closer also means we can beat tech rolls with 2D, something we could always do off 360B.

I like the slight improvements but I hate the fact they never fixed him. -_-

I like Tager now. Hell, I liked him before, but I like him even more now. Yeah, he's gimmicky as hell, and nothing he has is safe, but he's got so many gimmicks that if you use good mind games you can still do well. Not every character has to be all recyclable safe blockstrings and low risk high reward spacing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jourdal#...HVwPBU#t=4m28s Confirmation on 6A's godlike status. JAYOKU NOPETENJIN

Yeah I fucked up the link, my bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFk7HVwPBU#t=4m28s

But it doesn't matter because Lumination handily pointed out that Houtenjin whiffed. Which is weird, I'm damn sure that would've been a hit in CS1. Tager's supposedly smaller hitbox maybe?

And yeah, Makoto's 2A makes me sad.

For a second I thought the 6A ate the hit... but nope. Just whiffed. I was puzzled as well.

Well whatever, I'll take what I can get, lol.

Wow, thanks a lot for that Silius. So 6A does reduce your hitbox, at least as far as the arms go. Just never noticed it before 'cus you couldn't hold it in place.

That's pretty neat. Also cool because it shifts his hitbox back just as far as most characters' regular range, that'll be fun for oki shenanigans, especially if what was said earlier about it only taking 2500 damage is true.

To go along with the hype of CS2 tager my brother made this for me for christmas and we could possibly run some prints of it if people were interested in a buying a sweatshirt.

post-8215-139515160938_thumb.jpg

holy shit that's nice. how much you selling for?

60 to cover the cost of sweatshirt and screen print if enough wanted one here we could do them for 50 with a bulk order. Any color sweatshirt obviously and its one of a kind.

Lining does not look to be able to withstand Soviet Russian winter.

Dislike 'Head Games' Should be replaced with 'Gigantic' considering where the Tager is positioned.

Lining does not look to be able to withstand Soviet Russian winter.

Dislike 'Head Games' Should be replaced with 'Gigantic' considering where the Tager is positioned.

Considering you have to play head games to win with tager annnnnnddd your about slam someones head into the ground its pretty apropos.