Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatReptar

Georgia: Land of Salt Matches

I would take you up on that offer, but I'm still two hours away from home in the car. I might be available around like midnight though...lol

Home for break, practicing Magic: The Gathering for Grand Prix Atlanta. Testing group doesn't meet as regularly as I'd hoped, so I'm a little bored right now.

Learning Eddie in GGAC, but haven't played a human opponent since last Friday. If anyone wants to net-match in SSFIV or BBCS, hit me up here (in advance) or phone me. I'm up til 1am just about every night.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a wonderful holiday.

Name: Michael (Crimsonfalx)

Travel Ability:I hear I mooch off rides a lot.

Games: Blazblue - Carl, Guilty Gear - Anyone, LoL

Skill: Average BB, Button mash average GG

Played Tsurael last night waiting for the lunar eclipse, had a lot of fun with BBCS and SSF4. BB's netcode went to hell after 45 minutes (framerate collapsed every time someone attacked), but I'm grateful for the human competition more than anything else. Want to do this again.

I'll post up/call around next time I play online.

I regret to inform the ATL community that I will not be returning to Georgia Tech. There isn't much to say on the matter. I figured I'd let you know before the weight of the news sets in and it becomes difficult to write.

Thank you all for the good times. I'm sure we will meet again, just not sure when.

I regret to inform the ATL community that I will not be returning to Georgia Tech. There isn't much to say on the matter. I figured I'd let you know before the weight of the news sets in and it becomes difficult to write.

Thank you all for the good times. I'm sure we will meet again, just not sure when.

:/

That sucks...twas good to know you for a couple months. Enjoy whatever it is you will be doing now.

Come to the meetup every now and again if you can!

Name: Bryan (Scythes)

Travel Ability: Can drive to Atlanta and Columbus.

Games: BlazBlue - Noel, Platinum, Makoto, Mu-12.

PSN: Scythes--

Skill: Terrible.

@Justin: That sucks huge donkey balls. If you're ever in town, it'd be a pleasure to play with you again. You still gonna try and make Final Round, this year?

@Scythes: Welcome to the Georgia thread. Nice to see some new faces these days.

Name: Khalif

Location: Snellville, GA... someone get me outta this hell! or move closer lol

Travel ability: Not too far, my brother has a car though and he also plays BB, ssf4, and GG. If you're close hit me up and he might be willing to drive for some offline comp.

Games: BBCS, GGXXAC, and a little bit of ssf4

PSN: Minoru_Hoshi

Skill: I've been told that i'm really good, but personally I think I could be way better if I got some offline play once in a while

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS FUCKERS!

Oh, and for those of you who don't celebrate christmas (Giftmas?) Happy fucking holidays.

PS:

i don't believe in God, I'm only in it for the free shit.

And to the other PS:G Fans disappointed by the finale, there will be an OVA episode.

I hope to see you all very soon.

Don't die or anything, Merry Christmas.

.....guess thats it for guilty gear....considering jewdo was the only one besides myself that took guilty gear at least half serious....back to call of duty lol

come to atlanta. me and marty always down to play gear.

-ben

GG isn't dying just like that. I know at least two people are picking up new characters over break, and I'll be training Eddie while I'm down in Nowhere, GA.

I will be buying a new car soon, which means I can come to gatherings about once per month.

I am also definitely going to Final Round. Columbus' lack of local competition just gives me extra Lab time to study logistics.

Keep the scene growing and stay strong. See you sometime in January.

come to atlanta. me and marty always down to play gear.

-ben

i live in ATL....im down to play whenever...hell i get off work tommorow at 4 ill play right after....jus let me know when u and ur boy are free

Evening, everyone!

I'm home for the holidays in Duluth until the 31st. Definitely up for some games. My main game now is SSF4, but I do dabble in BB:CS and I would love to play some Gear.

Also, what happened to Waba Game??? What's the venue to go to for North Georgians? US Gaming Arena?

i live in ATL....im down to play whenever...hell i get off work tommorow at 4 ill play right after....jus let me know when u and ur boy are free

I'm in woodstock during holiday right now. I'll be back in atl Jan 10th so I'll hit you up around then for sure. Mind PMing me your phone #?

Curious about Tao's "[8D~A]xN" loop too. All this and more coming Spring 2011!

I'm pretty hype for SSFIV:AE, that game is the business. Won't be here til June, plenty of time for BBCS2 to shine.