Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatReptar

Georgia: Land of Salt Matches

Funkyp is now running on that android. Got my galaxy s, this thing is mad ballin.

Even got that justin.tv app on here so now I can update chat when we're running late.

Funkyp is now running on that android. Got my galaxy s, this thing is mad ballin.

Even got that justin.tv app on here so now I can update chat when we're running late.

I am filled with envy and loathing.

So jelly.

im free

Did you get a new number, by any chance?

Trying to call you, but it rings and then gives me silence.

-----

Looks like today isn't the best for a gathering.

How about tomorrow, folks?

-----

Gathering at my place today.

Will post more details in the afternoon.

I'm feeling better, so I would probably be down for some games today (Thursday) if that's what you mean. My friend Phil is in town (KrazyKorean) and is an Old school GG player (Millia) and he has been playing SS4 since vanilla. Anyway if he's free would you mind if he tagged along? Let me know.

Just got done practicing some Guilty Gear. I'm still really unmotivated though since I haven't acquired a CRT yet.

Oh also, are there any fighting games that anyone would want to play that are on PS2 that aren't covered in the below list? I'm collecting.

KnK

MBAA

GGXXAC

Super Turbo/3rd Strike

CvS2

Alpha Anthology

Things I do well:

- Fail at life

- Sleep all day

I just rolled out of bed because I can turn off 3 alarms without waking up. (Clock, Phone, Computer)

I'll call people again in an hour or so to see if anyone wants to do some late night gaming.

Just got done practicing some Guilty Gear. I'm still really unmotivated though since I haven't acquired a CRT yet.

Oh also, are there any fighting games that anyone would want to play that are on PS2 that aren't covered in the below list? I'm collecting.

KnK

MBAA

GGXXAC

Super Turbo/3rd Strike

CvS2

Alpha Anthology

KoFs 98 UM, 2002, XI

This just in: Tokido is coming to Final Round.

Also: Loving Eddie. He's so much fun. Venom's got new tricks too.

Things I do well:

- Fail at life

- Sleep all day

I just rolled out of bed because I can turn off 3 alarms without waking up. (Clock, Phone, Computer)

I'll call people again in an hour or so to see if anyone wants to do some late night gaming.

Let me tell you about that alarm turning off. Yesterday, I woke up at 7pm. My alarm was set for 3pm. For 4 hours I hit the snooze button about every 15 minutes.

Get at me about that sleeping.

Things I do well:

- Fail at life

- Sleep all day

So what time should we come by?

I'm pretty pro at ignoring the first 6 alarms I have set on my phone and finally hitting up at 7th-9th. Sometimes I make it to the final alarm which is the most annoying noise in the world, chalk board nail scratchy sound.

KnK

MBAA

GGXXAC

Super Turbo/3rd Strike

CvS2

Alpha Anthology

I have Sengoku Basara and Hokuto no Ken on my PS2 if anyone wants to play them. I don't have a CRT though.

I think someone should bring JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. That would be great :D

So, I was hitting Ky's throw FRC earlier only when my eyes were closed. In fact, I can get most of his FRCs more often that way. Me and my laggy tv...